all night long - renji x reader

The groans and moans that came from the two shinigami's mouths filled (Name)'s small bedroom. The scent of sex was ripe in the air, fueled by the actions they took.

"Fuck, Renji! Oh god, yes! Fuck! Deeper!" (Name)'s back arched, raising off the bed, as Renji pushed her legs back. His sweaty brows were furrowed in determination as he slammed into his girlfriend, feeling her tight walls clamping around him.

He'd never grow tired of her welcoming pussy and she'd never grow tired of his long, hard dick.

"You want it rough, babe? Ugh! Oh yeah, you like it like this?" Renji panted, moving as quickly as he could. His hips rocked against hers, and he couldn't stop groaning as his dick hit her special spot. (Name) moaned in pleasure, encouraging him to continue. He knew she didn't like it slow or steady.

No. She had to have it fast.

"Renji baby! Fuck! Oh god! Come on! Come on!" Every word that she spoke encouraged the sweaty lieutenant, making him go and go and until a release surged through them both.

A soft groan came from Renji as he removed himself from his woman's entrance, the cum-filled condom that he wore sagging on his length. Renji sat down in front of (Name) before removing the protective device and dropping it on the floor behind him. (Name) gave an exhausted scoff at that, rolling her eyes at her lover.

"You probably spilled that damn thing all over the floor, you know that?"

"Ah, whatever." Renji gave a husky chuckle and flopped down beside of his woman, a soft grin on his lips. He lazily patted around on the bedside table, trying to find the condom box while still looking at (Name). When he found the box, he picked it up and looked inside of it, smirking as he saw several other little packets waiting to be used.

"How many more have we got?" (Name) asked, glancing over.

"Enough for a few more rounds!" Renji said with excitement. "Give me a minute to gain my strength back and we'll go all night."

... and go all night they did. By the time the morning rolled around, Renji and (Name) were sound asleep with their empty condom box on the floor.