whipped - rose x reader

A soft, soothing sound echoed throughout the Vizord hideout, a rarity in the hectic facility. Rojuro sighed contently, a smile tugging his lips upwards as he listened to the beautiful noise. After a long day of training, being able to take a break and listen to some beautiful music was wonderful.

"Oh, (Name)... Her skills are absolutely breathtaking," Rojuro cooed, making his larger brunette companion chuckle.

"You're love-struck, Rose. You're like... the main character in some shitty Shoujo manga. The kind that tells some sappy love story."

"Hush, Love," Rojuro scolded. "I would be a terrible boyfriend if I didn't care much at all about (Name)... And what do you mean that I'm acting like a Shoujo character?"

"A main Shoujo character, actually."

---

(Name) looked up from the golden harp whenever she heard a knock on her door. The (h/c) woman smiled as she sat the instrument aside.

"Come in!" She called to the one outside.

To have actually received a knock, she knew that it could only be Rojuro that had come to see her. After all, he had always been the most polite of the Vizord.

"Good evening, (Name). How are you tonight?" Rojuro questioned as he sat down beside of the woman on her bed.

"I'm doing very well, Rose. How are you?"

"I am fantastic, my dear. I have been enjoying your beautiful music," Rojuro's gleaming eyes drifted over to the harp, making (Name) give a nervous chuckle.

"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your harp. I just... I wanted to play something aside from my guitar, you know?"

"Of course I don't mind! You are a very gifted musician; any instrument that you touch is putty in your hands. You can always borrow anything you need from me. You don't even need to ask," Rojuro smiled brightly and placed a soft kiss on his girlfriend's forehead. "After all, I adore hearing you play."

(Name) glowed at Rojuro's praise. "You're the only one who appreciates me, Rose. None of the others understand my music," She sighed.

The blond man chuckled.

"They aren't as cultured as we are," Rojuro smiled and wrapped his arms around (Name) while she smiled and leaned into him.

"See, Rose?" (Name) kissed his cheek. "This is why I love you so much."

"I could say the same to you, my beautiful (Name). I love you just as much."

---

"So, you really love that girl?" Rojuro nodded softly at his oddest friend, Love. The darker haired male laughed in response.

"What's so funny? Huh, Love?" Rojuro seemed to have a pouting tone in his voice. Love simply laughed even more.

"You're whipped."