buff - ichigo x reader

"Eh, Kurosaki? Come over here for a moment." (Name) motioned the orange haired teen forward, a thoughtful gleam in her eyes. Ichigo sighed, looking up from his desk.

"What? Can't you see I'm trying to get the work done? You're the one that complains when you don't have it to copy."

"Just get over here a minute." (Name) rolled her eyes at Ichigo's behavior. He stared at the homework a moment more before standing up.

"All right, what do you want?"

(Name) stood up so that she stood somewhat closer to Ichigo's height. Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she stared at his chest; when one of her hands went to the buttons on his shirt, Ichigo quickly grabbed ahold of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ichigo whispered. "We're in class!"

Most of the other students, at this point, were too busy in their own affairs to notice the couple. Uryū had cast a glance in their direction, but he remained silent.

"I'm looking at your chest, obviously." (Name) replied simply, "You've gotten a lot buffer lately, Kurosaki." The teen grinned as she resumed her pursuit to remove his shirt. "I like it."

"(Name)! Stop!" Ichigo yelled; he hadn't planned on being so loud, but then again, Ichigo was simply a loud person.

The entire class, teacher included, turned to look at the two teens. There were several gasps and exclamations of awe, along with a few snickers.

"Mr. Kurosaki? Ms. (Last Name)? Would you mind explaining to the class what it is you're doing?"

"I don't think that is something that we need to learn about, ma'am." Uryū popped in, much to Ichigo's embarrassment. The latter had gained a dark blush while (Name) remained unfazed.

"I was just looking at Kurosaki's sweet chest. Look at this beauty!"

"(Name)! Stop!"

"If you've got it, flaunt it."

"(Name)!"