Chandler Bing: The one with the baby

A/N: This character comes from the TV show Friends.

______

Imagine that the reader and Chandler are happily married and ready to adopt a child. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I can't imagine it finally being so far. I've always wanted a child. But you know, with chandler being unable to have children it's hard for both of us, as I know he also wants kids. I was sitting with Chandler in our apartment. He was stressing out, while I tried to calm him down. Not that that worked very well as I was stressed too.

"What if he or she doesn't likes me?" Chandler asked nervously. We didn't know who was going to be the adoption mother or what gender it's going to be. I personally hoped for a girl. 

I wanted to respond but my mouth was so dry, I only nodded in a comforting way. Today we are expecting a phone call with more information about the adoption. So we were like madmans hanging near the phone. 

Someone knocked on the door. We were so focussed on the door that we didn't hear it at first. The knocking turned into banging. So loud that we jumped almost of our chairs. I walked to the door. It was Joey, of course. He was jumping up and down like a child, almost screaming: "And did you hear anything yet?!" 

I signed, "No." And sat back on the chair. Chandler suddenly jumped up and walked towards the door. "I can't take it anymore." He said and he left. I tried to stop him, but he was already gone.

I know he blames himself for everything what is happening right now. As he was the one who couldn't have children. I have always told him that it is not his fault and that we would figure this out together. I looked helplessly at Joey and then back at the phone. 

He shrugged and sat on the chair Chandler sat on. He took a sip of Chandlers drink. I looked at him with a weird face. "What? I'm thirsty and it's not like he's going to drink it anyway." I rolled with my eyes. 'Typically Joey.' I thought.

Then all suddenly the phone rang. I didn't know how fast I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I hoped so hard it was the phone call I have been waiting all day. "Hey girl." It was Rachel. I was to disappointed I threw the phone back and hang up. I'll apologize to Rachel later. 

Then the phone rang again, and again. I picked up again. It was Rachel again. I think she called like 5 times. I was really pissed as I wanted to keep the phone clear for my phone call about the adoption. I have been waiting for hours now, and nothing so far. I nearly gave up all hope. I lied down on the bank and turned on the TV

Until suddenly another person banged on the door. I actually didn't want to get up anymore. I was really depressed. Thankfully Joey opend the door. It was Rachel all out of breath. She had a cellphone in her hand. "Why the hell didn't you pick up?" She said puffing. 

I didn't respond and kept looking at the TV. She stepped in front of the TV and showed me a phone. At first I couldn't see who's phone it was. It was mine. I was confused about how Rachel got it. Then it all came back to me, I left the phone by her the other night when we went to get a drink.

"They called." Rachel said with a serious face. I felt so stupid. Of course they would call on my cellphone after all that was the phone number I left behind at the adoption centre. I instantly sat up and looked scared at her. 

"And?" She looked at me with a sad. This made me lose all my hope. Then her face changed to super happy. "You got selected. They have found a matching child for you." I didn't know if I would be mad at her for scaring me or super happy. 

I started screaming and crying at the same time. I ran to her and hugged her. I have never felt so happy in my enter life. Then I realized Chandler wasn't here. 

"Where is Chandler?" 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Sorry for so long not posting anything. I had like zero inspiration. I would also like to say there is absolutely nothing wrong with adoption. I was adopted, and my parents love very much. They are my real and only parents for me.

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤