Xiao: Impossible

A/N: This character comes from the game, Genshin Impact.

______

Imagine that you are an adeptus who takes pride in your beast form, just like Moon Carver. You are able to transform into a full human, but you just don't feel like it. Until something happens what forces you to transform. And damn... a certain dark haired male, surely likes what he sees.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

As I walked through the streets of Mondstadt, I was greeted by everyone who pasted by. I have to admit, I'm a kinda famous Adeptus. Unlike the rest who doesn't really spend time with the villagers, I actually do. I don't need to be worshipped.

"Y/n!" A very familiar voice said. I turned around a saw a certain floating friend. Out of respect I bowed.

"You don't need to bow before Paimon." She giggled.

"How can I help you Paimon?"

Just as she was about to speak, my attention was pulled towards a small male with a mask on his face, who was watching me from a distance. "Excuse me Paimon, I have to go."

I sprinted after the boy. With my four paws I could easily keep up with him. "Xiao?" Upon hearing his name he stopped.

"What are you doing in Mondstadt? I thought you would stay in Liyue."

Instead of answering he slowly took of his mask. Showing his worrying face. "Rex Lapis has reasons to believe Osial is back."

I looked shocked and confused at him. "Are you sure? Didn't he defeat the sea monster already?" Xiao nodded. "We are having meeting soon at the Jade Chamber."

This has me worrying too. As Adepti it is our job to defend Liyue.

As we walked and talked. We were suddenly surprise attacked by an Electrohammer Vanguard. None of us saw it coming. Xiao quickly drew his polearm. I bared my fangs and claws. I jumped on the back of the guard, while Xiao attacked his front. But, damn this one was stronger than other Vanguards. He managed to throw me of his back and I hit the ground.

As I lay on the ground he swings with his hammer. I didn't see the blow coming. Within seconds I was blown backwards. I hit a rock hard with my body. I let out a small gasp from the pain. After dealing with the attacker, Xiao quickly ran towards me.

"Are you okay?"

I wanted to answer but my body hurt too much. So I just let out groan. I tried to stand up, only to fall down instantly.

"Hey hey, easy... We will think of something."

<<<(Xiao's P.O.V)>>>

Y/n was badly injured and I was having a mental breakdown. He had to be brought to the Jade Chamber where Qiqi could help him. But he's so big and heavy. I didn't know how I was going to move him. I grabbed his front paw and petted him over his head. I know he hates to be pet. He says it makes him feel like some sort of dog.

That was when I had an idea. I know he's not going to like it, but it seems to be the only way. "Do you think you can transform in a human?" I silently ask.

His eyes widened. "No, no way." He managed to mutter.

"Oh come on Y/n, I cannot move you like this."

He looked ashamed down. "Fine." He closed his eyes and slowly started to transform into a human boy, around my age.

"Don't look oké." He muttered. I rolled my eyes. I never understood his shame for his human form. If you ask me, he looks more than fine.

"Come here, you big baby." I wrapped my arms around his naked body and lifted him in bride style of the ground. I quickly started walked towards the Jade Chamber.

I could feel him awkwardly shifting in my arms. "Could you stay still or I can drop you, and I don't want that."

I heard him sigh. "This is so embarrassing. I'm the great Y/n, and now I can't even walk." He complained.

I let out a annoyed groan. "Can you stop complaining like a whiny baby, or I may leave you here." I playful threatened.

But he didn't stop. "To make it even worse, I have to be human." He pulled a disgusted face.

I sighed. He's impossible to deal with, but also impossible to live without.

"To me you are the most handsome human I know." I whispered so quietly I hoped he didn't hear it. But of course with those big ears of his, he did.

"You mean that?" Y/n looked surprised at me. I stopped walked for a short period and looked back at him with a serious face.

"I do."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

OMG I love Genshin Impact. I just recently finally pulled Xiao. Don't hesitate to add me if you ever wanna play together.
UID: (eu) 719758610
UID: (na) 620022151

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 876 23.02.2023