Rumplestiltskin: The guy next door (Part 4)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Once Upon A Time.

A/N 2: This is requested by
trans-fanboyA5BellaGranger16QuiteThePestAlisterTodosookiisah_sanNixi_thebelovedIlikeFluff7Prax_TMLnitch236babyrayogkoookiesandchimchimDilf_Fucker69Kermit_KingTheoreoChildUwUDemonWolf364846wwhrin97ThatsSoMetalc0smic_k8ngsimphO3X_Niqhtkook_XelisabetiA1 genZMark1WolfytheMagnificentjeonjunghoonLuminescentLore

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Rumplestiltskins P.O.V)>>>

"Rumple?"

That voice made me froze on my spot. It was the voice I haven't heard in at least 200 years. Secretly I hoped to find him here, but I kinda expected him to move on.

I looked around, seeing the red sky above me. I actually came here to get the contract Hades holds back, the one where it says he gets my second born child.

"Is that really you?" The voice said again. Slowly, almost slightly scared I turned myself around. Facing the e/c eyes who drilled a hole through my skull.

"The one and only."

Within seconds I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. I looked at the h/c haired male who held on me like his life depended on it.

"I don't understand, what are you doing here?" I said, not understanding why he was here. You only stay in the underworld if you have unfinished business. What could his unfinished business be?

He slowly let me go and shrugged with his shoulder. "I have unfinished business." This caused me to roll my eyes. Yea no shit Sherlock. "What is it?"

He playfully pushed me against my shoulder. "You are silly. You are my unfinished business."

I shot him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"You were right. I should have stayed home with you. I thought I was going to fight and die as a hero. Believe me there is nothing honorable of dying at the front. I think what you did to your own leg in order not to fight was the bravest thing any man could do. I had to tell you, that you were right all along before I can move on, so I waited till you died and came down here. But damn you took a long time." He attempt to make a joke and I let out a small chuckle.