Winchester brothers: Be careful what you wish for

A/N: These characters comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: This is a platonic relationship obviously as we don't want incest.
______

Winchester brothers: Be careful what you wish for

Imagine that you are Deans younger non identical twin brother. One day you wake up finding out your brothers are no longer the same. Leaving you to deal with a lot of issues and other hidden frustrations

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

"Wait let me get this straight. You are Sam and you are Dean?"

I pointed to my brothers. They nodded slowly. Somehow Sam ended up in Dean body and Dean in Sams.

"How?!"

Sam, no Dean shrugged. "How would I know. One moment I was sleeping with a hot chick next to me, the next, I woke up alone in Sams huge body."

"It wouldn't be the first time you end up alone." Sam muttered.

"What did you just say?" Dean stood over Sam in his tall body. Trying to intimidate our younger brother with his own body.

"Okay children, chill out."

I grabbed them both by their collar and pushed them on the couch. "Let your big brother think about a solution." I frowned while I tried to think.

I always call Dean my little brother because I'm taller than him, even though he's older. I know Dean just can't stand I'm a few inches taller than him.

Dean instantly jumped off the couch and leaned on my head. "Ha, big brother?! Now I'm finally the taller than you. Who's the big brother now?"

I rolled my eyes and hit him on his shoulder. "No you're not. You're in Sams body."

I pointed at Sam in Deans body. "You're body is over there, and the last time I checked it's still 2 inches shorter than mine."

Of course I was right, just Dean couldn't stop smirking. "No no no, now I finally get to look down at you." He was grinning like a 4 years old.

"Shut up! I can still kick your or more like Sams ass."

"Oh my god! Can you two stop talking about me or my ass like I'm not even in the room!" Sam stood up and ran frustrated his hand through his hair.

Yea okay, he had a point there. We muttered an apology. "We should ask Cas."

Dean instantly agreed and started to pray, only nothing happened.

Damn you Cas and your love for Dean. "Sam..." I turned to Deans body.

"You need to do it as Cas simps only for Dean."

<<<(Sams P.O.V)>>>

After I prayed Castiel appeared and we explained the situation to him.

"That's weird, I've never heard of this kind of magic before."

I thought back of last night. When My brothers went out to get a beer together and hook up with some girls, leaving me alone again. I guess my wish came out afterall, just not the way I hoped it would be.

"Wait, you wished for this!?" Castiel said out of the blue.

Shit, I forgot he can read minds. Y/n and Dean just stared at me with wide eyes. I looked slightly ahamed down.

"Yea..."

"Why Sammy? Why would you want to be me?"

That's when I snapped. I just couldn't take it anymore and groaned. "It's you two okay! It's always just the two of you. You do everything together, you're so close, it makes me feel left out." I explained while years of frustration and hidden jealousy came out.

"Even when we were still kids, dad would take you two on hunting and not me. I would be alone."

Hell, I bet if they would have to pick someone they loved most they would pick eachother and not me.

"Sammy..." Y/n started, but I cut him off.

"No, stop looking at me like I'm your little brother, like I'm going to break any minute. I'm an adult, not a little kid."

Dean and Y/n looked at eachother shocked. I guess they did not expect me to feel this way.

"And I get you two are twins, and you share some sort of special twin connection or something... It's just, I'm always the third wheel and I'm tired of it." Now it just came out as a sob.

"So yes, I wished to be the oldest, to have a twin too, to be like Dean..." Before I could finish the sentence I was being sandwitched between my older brothers.

"Oh Sammy, you will never be a third wheel. We love you equally." Dean said.

I could feel Y/n nod. "Yes of course Sam. Ha, I probably like you even more than this oaf."

"Hey?" Dean pretended to sound offended, but failed greatly.

This made me chuckle slightly. Y/n pulled out of the hug and grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.

"Look Sam, you mean the world to us. I know you don't like it, but you will always be our little brother. Nothing can change that. And we love you, so fucking much."

"We will never leave you out, and we're sorry we made you feel that way." Dean looked sad at me.

I smiled at them and hugged my older brothers tightly. "I love you guys."

We stood there for a couple of minutes with each others arms around us and in silence. No words were needed. I could just feel the love in the air.

Thats was until our attention was pulled to a certain witch who was clearing her throat.

"A birdy told me you guys need help with a little problem." Rowena looked at us.

I did a few steps towards her. "Yes. I would like to return to my own body."

She nodded in understanding. Afterall she owed me for helping her by giving her a page from the Black Grimoire.

"Switch them back, I can't make fun of Dean by telling him he's the shortest like this." Y/n joked.

Rowena chuckled.

"Let's see what I can do."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1028  ✦  03.02.2023