Albus Dumbledore: Twisting fate

⚠ Warning: Mention of abuse, depression, suicide and homophobic behavior

A/N: This character comes from the movie Fantastic Beasts.

______

Imagine that the whole world is a mess, they are on the edge of a mass war between the magical world and the muggle world. The only one who can defeat Grindelwald is the one person who can't fight him. How are they going to fix this?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Dumbledore's P.O.V.)>>>

"What do you mean, you can't fight him?"

I stared at the brothers Scamander and let out a sigh. It's true, I can't fight Grindelwald.

It's been so long ago since I felt the love of another wizard. Ever since he left me I've been desperately trying to fill the empty void. My heart was yearning for it, for love, so badly that I made a mistake, a big mistake.

I reached in my pocket and showed them the blood pact I made. I let my head fall in shame.

"I... I was foolish, I mistook comfort for love. Something horrible just happened to me and Grindelwald was there to comfort me."

"What happened?" Newt asked worried.

I closed my eyes and waved my wand around, showing them parts of my memory as a teenager.

"Albus, Albus..." The cries of a young mans voice filled he room. It were no sad cries though, it was a happy one.

Two boys were running after each other, until one of the two tankled the other to the ground. The h/c haired boy trapped the other one under him, pinning his hands on the floor.

The were clearly panting as they stared in each others eyes. Before everyone knew it their lips locked for a quick kiss before the h/c haired boy took off again.

"Y/n?! You can't just leave like that."

"Come on Albus, catch me if you can if you want more kisses." And he giggled.

Then the image started the change, everything turned grey and the laughter stopped. There were whisper sounds hearable all around them.

"He killed himself, didn't you hear it?" The younger version of me gasped out for air and started to cry.

"You're lying!" He shouted. "Y/n would never leave me like that." He added in a whisper.

"Homosexuality is a sin boy..." Another voice whispered.

"Freak."

"Faggot."

"Monster."

Everything turned black before the image changed again.

"Don't worry Albus." It were the words of another boy.

"He's in a much better place now. Didn't you know his parents beated him, just for being gay?"