Winchester brothers: Not a monster

⚠ Warning: Swearing, slavery and abuse. This imagine contains some dark shit.

A/N: These characters comes from the show: Supernatural.

______

Imagine that Lucifer has taken over the world. Monsters run free around the cities, killing almost every human they see. Those who are not killed are captured and enslaved. You are common vampire. Your friend drags you with her to the slave auctions for a fresh blood bag. You are not interested in owning a human, until you meet the Winchester brothers.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

Ever since Lord Lucifer has taken over the world, there are almost no humans left anymore. All are either dead or enslaved. This is really bad news for us vampires, as we need their blood to live. A lot of of my fellow monsters decided to take a human as living blood supplier, punching bag or sex toy. I find this repulsive. I may be a vampire, but I'm not a monster.

I sighed as Leana dragged me with her. "For the thousands time, I don't want a slave."

"You're going to starve, you need fresh blood. Not those old blood bags from the blood bank." It was true, I have been living for months on weeks old blood. I would be lying if I didn't long for sweet fresh human blood.

"Come on, they say they have special merchandise this evening." I pulled a face of disgust when she said that.

"They are living beings." I instantly argued. "They are prey, food." She corrected me.

Knowing there is no way I would win this argument I let her drag me to the auction hall. Slaves were displayed like objects, chained to the ground and hands tied behind their backs. Some were naked, some wore filthy robes.

The hall was filled with all kinds of monsters, vampires, werewolfs, demons and God knows what else.

"Welcome my dear monsters! We have delicious human pets for you today." The seller on the stage shouted. All monsters started to cheer and yell. It was so loud I had to cover my ears.

The seller signed for the crowd to be quiet. "We have two very special guests tonight."

Whatever he said next, I couldn't quite hear. I wasn't really listening either. I secretly sneaked backstage instead. More slaves where waiting there to be sold. I looked quickly around, no guard was in sight. So I walked to one of the slaves. He looked nervous at me. He was mostly naked, he only had a small cloth around his middle, covering his intimate zones.

"Hey." I whispered kindly.

He didn't said anything and tried to back away in fear, but he was chained so there was not much space he could go to. "Back away from my brother!" A smaller slave shouted who was locked in a cage in the corner.

He slammed angrily against the iron bars. "Don't touch him you freak!" I was fascinated by the aggression of the slave. All slaves I had seen so far were broken beyond repair, forced into submission.

Unfortunately the shouting of the slave alerted the guards. "Sir, you are not allowed to be here." They instantly said when they saw me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for the bathroom." I said sheepishly. I hurried away, but not before I could get a small glimpse of them beating up the aggressive slave for his behavior.

As I got back in the auction hall, Leana instantly grabbed my arm. "Where in Lucifers name have you been, the auction has already started."

I rolled my eyes and entered crowd. Slave by slave got sold. Non of them interested me. Until the slave I saw backstage was pushed to the front. "Yes my fellow monsters, you see it correctly. It is the one and only Sam Winchester."