Jumin Han: Does Jumin Han is gay? (Part 3)

A/N 1: This character comes from the game: Mystic Messenger.

A/N 2: This is requested by
Leon_Arkin
how-to-gay-101
Inori-yuzuriah

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

He took my hand and walked with me to my car. I was super exited. Who had thought? The Jumin Han, going with me on a date.

We got into the car. I drove and he sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him. He nodded, although he was sweating like a madman.

"Y-yeah." He muttered.

"I'm just really nervous. I've never been on a date before." Jumin admitted ashamed.

He looked sadly down. I put my hand on his knee. "It's okay. I'm honered to be your first."

He looked shocked at me and smiled. "Thank you."

The rest of the drive was quiet. But it was peacefull. I felt like there were no words needed.

Every now and then I would look at him. He was shifting nervously in his seat. I slightly frowned.

'Is he really this nervous?'

I turned the music up and hummed along the music. He looked at me and smiled. He copied my behavior. He finally relaxed slightly.

Our peace was interuped by a loud pang. Suddenly we were standing still.

Thankfully we weren't on a highway. We were on a small landway, so no other drivers on the road.

"What did just happend?" I asked, still slightly hazy.

We got out of the car. Smoke came out of the car. Broken engine.

I muttered a curse. My car was broken.

"Alright let's not panick. Let me make a call." Jumin said. He grabbed his phone.

"No signal." He sighed.

"It's like 2 miles until the restaurant. We can walk?"

He nodded. We still had one hour left.

"I'm sure they have signal there." He said.

I agreed and we started our walk. It was accually a very fun walk.

We talked about a lot of things. I really got to know Jumin. Everyone thinks he has no heart, that he's a robot or that he only lives for his work. Alright he maybe does, but there is more then the busniss man, Mr. Han. There is Jumin, a fun person to hang out with too.

I laughed about one of his jokes. While we walked, I decided to make a bold move. I grabbed shyly his hand. He looked shocked at it and blushed brightly red. I was about to let go, when Jumin entangled our fingers together. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I was so happy at that moment.

Our moment happiness was quickly interuped by a lot of rain. "Argh." I said.

"Yeah, argh."

It was raining so hard that we decided to find shelter. Completely soaking wet and shivering from the cold, I looked sadly outside. It was pouring.

'This was not how I imagined our first date.' I thought sadly. He must have noticed my sudden sadness because he put his wet body against mine and his arms around waist.

"Hey, don't be sad."

"Why shouldn't I be? This date is a complete failure. I'm sorry Jumin. I know this is your first date and I ruined it." I sighed and looked down.

"No you didn't, look around. Look where we are."

We were in a cozy small restaurant. A perfect place for a date. "Oh." I simply said.

"So what do you say? You still want to go with me on a date?" He asked.

I nodded. "Let's do this."

Fortunately for us, there were still tables free. We sat down and enjoyed our time.

Anyway to make a long story short, we at and talked. It was an amazing date after all, even though it went totally not like I planned it. It was even better than planned.

After the waiter brought us our dessert, Jumin said: "Thank you."

"Thank you for taking me on this amazing date."

I smiled at him. "I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry it didn't went as planned." I send him an apologizing look.

He laughed. "I don't know what you planned, but I'm sure it won't beat this. I've had so much fun during our walk. I enjoy talking to you and holding your hand..."

He stopped talking when I grabed his hand. "I know it's a little bit early but I really like you."

"I like you too." He replied with a smile.

"D-do you perhaps want to be my boyfriend?" I asked hopeful.

His smile grew so much, that he looked like the cheshire cat. "Yes, yes! Of course. I love you." He squealed.

I sighed relieved. "Thank god... I mean, I love you too." I have him a goofy grin.

Jumin leaned slightly over the table. He silently asked me to do the same and I did. Our lips met. Not for a long period, but a kiss is a kiss.

After we pulled away again, we simply stared at each other in silence. Until I broke the silence, by asking the one question what's been on my mind since day one:

"Does Jumin han is gay?"

He laughed and said: "Yes, I think he does."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also this is the final part of 'Jumin Han: Does Jumin Han is gay?'. I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤