Loki Laufeyson: Servant

A/N: This character comes from the movie: Thor.

______

Imagine that you are the future king of Asgard. Loki is your servant. He has feelings for you only you don't know that. Until you find out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

Another morning in the palace. I was laying in bed thinking about life.

I was Odins first born son and heir to the throne of Asgard. My little brother Thor doesn't mind not being first born, at least now he can enjoy his time in Midgard.

Because I'm a prince, life is good in the palace. I got a lot of servants and slaves serving me.

Just between you and me, I wonder what's it like to be a servant. My father says that servants are beneath me. That I shouldn't worry about their condition, however I do. I do worry about my servant.

Especially Loki, my personal servant. Even though he's a servant, they treat him as a slave. I believe they found him somewhere, abandoned and dying.

Not that living here is so much better, not as servant anyway. My father is a cruel person. I have begged him mulitipy times to be a little bit more merciful, but no of course not.

I have only seen him punish someone once, but that one time was enough.

I shuddered when I thought about it. Suddenly my thoughts were interupped by my servant.

"Master?" Loki said insecurely.

I looked up. "Yes?"

"Alfather says that he wants to meet you." He sounded afraid.

To be honest I didn't really listen to him. I was so caught up staring at him. I studied him carefully. His black hair was dirty and a mess. He wore a dirty and ripped shirt, what wat way too big for him. That made me think that he was underfed. His face had mulitipy bruises on it. I knew that they beat him often.

"Your highness?" Loki said trying to get my attention. I saw that he was blushing. He must have notice me staring at him.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"Your father wants to see you." He repeated.

I nodded. "Tell him I'll be there in a minute."

You didn't need to tell him that twice. He ran out the room like the devil was chasing him.

I frowned. I wonder what made him so afraid. I sighed and got dressed.

<<<(Loki P.O.V.)>>>

I waited for prince Y/n downstairs. My stomach was growling. I was really hungry. The guards forgot to feed me today and yesterday and the day before that. I sighed. Sometimes I wished I died all those years ago, back in Jotumheim.

After the prince came downstairs I guided him to the diner room.

The table was set full with delicious food. I couldn't help but to start drooling from all the food.

"Loki?"

I panicked and whipped the drool of my chin. "Y-yes, your highness?"

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly.

I looked shyly down. I wanted to scream: yes! But I couldn't so I said instead: "Um, n-no master."

"Liar." He said.

I flinched when he said that. "You are way too skinny."

Prince Y/n walked to the table and grabbed a plate. He put two slices bread on it. On the slices bread he put bacon and eggs. Next to the bread with bacon and eggs, he put a piece of chicken.

Then he walked back to me and handed me the plate. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"My lord? This is for me?"

"Don't tell anyone I gave you this."

I shaked my head and wanted to give the plate back. No matter how bad I want it, I can't betray Allfather.

"But master, I'm servant, servants don't eat their masters food. Besides I get a cup rice every day."

'Well almost everyday.' I thought sadly.

He looked shocked at me.

"Please take it. I don't want my favorite servant to be hungry." He pleaded.

"F-favorite?" I asked shocked.

He nodded. "I'm really fond of you."

I was extremely flattered. 'I was the princes favorite.' I thought happily.

"Thank you master." I bowed my head in respect.

He smiled. "Just take the plate, will you?"

I couldn't refuse an order of my master can I?

Slowly I took the plate with open eyes. I grabbed the piece of bread and at it like my life depended on it.

I know eating like this isn't really decent, but I couldn't care less at that moment. I was so hungry.

I moaned really loudly when I tasted the bacon with eggs. I have never tasted something like this. I never get other food then rice. Only when I'm really good they sometimes give me a piece of bread too.

"Mmmm... T-mm-hiz rre-mm-ally goooot." I said with my mouth full.

Within a few minutes the whole plate was empty. I licked the last bits of the plate.

Prince Y/n chuckled from my behavior.

I looked ahamed down when I saw I was being watched.

'Dumb swine. For let your guard down like that. How dare you to eat like that in front of your master. What would the prince think? You eat like a fucking beast.' A nasty voice in my head said.

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered as I licked my fingers off.

He laughed. "Don't worry. I'll come bring you more often food."

Then the door swinged open. Allfather and prince Thor entered. I bowed my head in respect.

Alfathers eyes fell on me. "What is he still doing here?"

"I-I..." I stuttered fearfully.

Prince Y/n stood in front of me. "He was just leaving."

He guided me out of the diner room, saving me from Allfather.

"T-thank you." I whispered.

He smiled and took my hand. He bowed for me and placed a kiss on my hand. "Your welcome."

He headed back into the room. I touched the spot the prince kissed. And blushed a deep shade of red.

'Stop it Loki! He is a prince, the heir of the throne, while you are a nothing. He would never love you. Besides he's straight and meant to marry a princess.' The nasty voice in my head spoke again.

I sighed. Knowing that the voice was right. I walked back to the cold dungeons. My home.

"It's better this way." I conviced myself. While my heart was telling me different things.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤