Sam Winchester: Trouble (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: This is requested by
LemonSqezeeGameEmmaXnarrativeTheoreoChildUwUWolfytheMagnificentRiddleHearts20CorcorannAFruityTeenager69trans-fanboyA5OkEuToCalmaKermit_KingDCsDianaPrinceCrowleyIsTheNamecat-on-crackDemonWolf364846

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

After Wednseday pulled me away from the boys I silently scolded at her. How much I hate to admit it, I was actually enjoying my time with the brothers. Especially with Sam and I had no idea why.

"Why did you do that for?"

"You were socializing, its repulsive."

Socializing? Only that word already made me want to puke. We are Addams, we don't do normal things like socializing.

"I was not." I instantly defended myself.

Now she smirked a little bit, probably thinking she is right. That smug little bitch.

"There you are defending yourself. I think you are going weak brother."

Weak?! I am a lot of things, but weak is absolutely not one of them. "Says the person who couldn't even finish the job." I was refering to the boy she almost killed.

"Have you ever killed someone then?" She hissed back.

Well I can't say that I have. So I just rolled my eyes and walked away. "Whatever. Next time you need someone to go monster hunting with you, don't come crying to me."

And with those words I left my sister behind me. Not caring if she had anything else she wanted to say to me.

I headed straight into town. I really needed a drink after an accusation like this. I would rather die then grow weak.

I made a promise to myself years ago that I would never bow down to anyone. Not a girl or boy could get me on my knees, yet it's almost like Sam gave me that helpless feeling. The feeling I hate. Like you are falling down a high hill and there is no way to stop it.

Speaking of the devil. As I walked casually through the streets I saw two very familiar faces.

"I am telling you boys, stay away from the Addams. They are trouble. Have you heard that Mr. Addams is actually a criminal." A random guy with papers in his hand said. Must be protesting against something.

As soon as those words left the rookie cops mouth I stamped towards them. No one speaks that way about my father. I know he can be an asshole and that I want to kill him on daily basis, but he still remains my father.

"If you wish to keep breathing you don't speak that way about my father." I threatened lowly.

This made him shiver in fear. I smirked at the trembling boy. 'Thats right, don't mess with an Addams.'

He dropped the papers in his hand and ran afraid away. I looked at the pictures the boy had in his hand and which were now on the floor. They were like wanted pictures only then with warning instead of wanted.

I stared at the picture of me and my family and chuckled. I picked one up and studied it. "Damn I'm handsome."

"Hottest one of the family for sure." I grinned in a playful way.

The brothers just stared annoyed at me. "We have to stop meeting like this." I grinned. Well no lie there. This is awkward.

"It's almost like you are stalking me." I send a flirtatious wink to the youngest brother.

Sam rolled his eyes. "If anyone is stalking someone it's you. You came to us."

Of course he's right there. Not that I would ever admit that. "Well I don't hear you complaining."

"Freak." I heard Dean muttering and he took Sam away from me.

I shook my head. I know I should just have walked away, but messing with the Winchester brothers is way too fun. I quickly followed them and stood in front of them, blocking the way.

"Where are you doing off so fast? Weren't we having fun?" The playful tone was very noticable in my voice.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Dean said grumpily while he tried to push me aside.

I shrugged and kept following them. "The dead can wait."

This caused Sam to stop walking and he looked confused at me. "What?"

"I own my own cemetery. You know people who just recently died taste the best." I jokily licked my lips.

Their faces were priceless. I starting laughing, but it wasn't a cheerful one. I made sure to add a sinister tone to it. I reached inside my pocket and handed Sam my card.

"Come visit me sometimes." Sam took the card with some hesitation.

"I prefer alive, but even dead we can have some fun." Just like my sister I had a special gift. She gets visions and I can talk to the dead.

Dean slapped the card out of his brothers hands. "No thanks, we don't need a freak like you."

I shrugged. "Your lost. I think you would be tasty."

And with those words I left two speechless brothers behind.

'Lucifer, I love messing around.'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 906  ✦  18.12.2022