Tyler Galpin: Born to be a slave

A/N: This character comes from the show: Wednesday.

______

I never wanted to hurt people. I never wanted to be like this. A few weeks ago I didn't even know who my mother is. Now I understand why my father hid her from me for so long. He was afraid of her.
I thought Laurel was helping me. I thought she cared for me, but all she does it use me for her evil plans. And the worse part I'm starting to get used to the killing, the blood, the fear.
Deep inside of me I wish there was a way out, a way to become my own master again. But I'm a Hyde and Hydes are born slaves.

- Tyler

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V.)>>>

I've liked Tyler for quite some time. He's handsome and always so sweet for me, putting extra sugar in my coffee or secretly adding a free cookie to my order.

So this made it at first so hard to process. I could hardly believe that he was the Hyde. But now that I think about it, it makes sense. He's been acting weird lately.

Wednesday told me there was a way to save him. Of course I knew how. The only way to unbound Tyler from his service to his master is to force a blood bond with him, to bound him permanently to me.

I never wanted it to be me. But I have warlock blood in my veins. Only a warlock can preform such high level dark magic. So here I am, ready to bind the boy I had a crush on permanent to me as my slave.

Even though I know it will make him hate me, I had to do it.

"Tyler?" I entered the dark room quietly.

"It's me, are you okay?"

"Stay away from me. I'm dangerous." I heard a small voice muttering. Somewhere in there he was still the Tyler I knew, the Tyler I love.

I slowly approached the dark figure on the ground in the cave. It was him, naked and shivering.

I quickly took off my coat and gave it to the boy. "It's okay Tyler."

Then he started to laugh. This time his voice was different then before. I knew this ment Hyde was back, or at least the Tyler who was under control of his master.

"I'm going to need you to trust me okay? I'm going to get closer to you now."

I had the knife behind my back. Before he could notice anything Wednesday hit him on the head and knocked him unconcious.

We had to carry him into the barn and tie him to a chair. While he was asleep the Nightshades prepared the ritual. I just kept looking at him.

It was so hard to believe that my sweet Tyler can do such evil things. But I guess under the wrong master any Hyde can do horrible things.

"Are you ready?" Yoko asked.

I looked at the rest and shook my head. "No not really. I know this will make him hate me. But it needs to be done."

After what seem like forever Tyler finally woke up. He looked confused around. "Why am I here?"

"I'm not the person you are looking for. You caught the guy didn't you?" Fake innocence. I could see it from a mile away.

"Stop the act Tyler, we know you are the Hyde and we know you are under control of a master."

I grabbed the dairy and opened it. His eyes widened with recognition. "Yea, I know this is familair to you."

I started to speak the words of the dark ritual which was written in the book. I took out my knife and sliced his hand.

I could see him visible struggling while the words left my mouth. "Stop..." He muttered weakly. He looked pleading at me. It was almost like I saw my Tyler back, but I had to be strong.

I spoke out the final words and sliced my own hand too. I forcefully grabbed his hand and pushed my bleeding hand against his.

"With these words I bind you to me, your words, your body, your mind, are mine." He tried to pulled away his hand but it was like we were glued together.

It hurted. My hand was burning like hell, and I can only imagine his hand doing the same, because of the tears in his eyes.

A bright light came from us and a force blew me back. I hit the back wall hard. I rubbed my head and slowly got up with a groan. "Are you okay?" Bianca asked.

I shrugged and just walked to Tyler. He has his eyes closed and his head hang lifelessly down. "Tyler?"

"Look at me!" Instantly he opend his eyes and he stared at me. I couldn't quite make up the look in his eyes. They were emotionless and robotic.

His arms hanged loosely besides his body. On one of his hands was a glowing scar visible. The proof of our blood bond.

I knew this was dangerous but I had to know if it worked so I slowly untied him. He just kept staring at me.

I took a few steps back and took a deep breath. "Get up." As the words left my mouth he did as he was ordered.

The Nightshades looked amazed at us. "It worked." Of course I hoped it would, but somewhere I also expected it not to.

"Who is your master?" I asked to Tyler after some hesitation. And like a machine, he instantly replied.

"You are."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 981  ✦  25.12.2022