Percy Jackson: High

A/N: This character comes from the movies/books: Percy Jackson.

A/N 2: This was requested by fansize, they requested this like 2 years ago oops. Sorry for not doing it sooner. Sorry if it's not the way you wanted it. 

A/N 3: P/n means Parent name. You can decide which god you are the son of.

______

Imagine that you help Percy with finding the lightning thief. All the clues lead you to the Lotus casino. Very high on shit, confessions and insults were made.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

When we entered the casino I already had my doubts about this place. Like I knew someone wasn't right.

"Why are we here again?" I muttered to Poseidons son.

Grover grinned at me. "Let just have some fun Y/n, why so tense."

I rolled my eyes at the goat guy.

"I am telling you guys, something is really off here." Annabeth nodded. Well at least some agreed with me. Even Percy didn't seem to listen to my advise.

"I'm going the toilet, you guys go ahead." I told them while I search around the casino for the bathroom.

Everyone looked so high, it was almost creepy. A waiter came up to me and offert me a lotus formed snack. I kindly turned it down, and told them I needed to go to the toilet. The waiter pointed to a door to the left. I thanked them and headed to the door. The toilet were very neat, like they were never used.

'Strange.'

Even the toilet gave me the creeps. After I was done I washed my hands and left the bathroom again.

I looked around to find Percy and the others. It look awhile for me to find them. It was very crowdy and I couldn't set two steps without being offert one of those flower cakes.

"Suspicious." I whispered to myself.

I took a few good looks around when I finally spotted them. They were laughing like maniacs and playing all kinds of gamble games.

"Hey guys?" I tried to gain their attention. It was like I didn't exist. They just ignored me.

"Hello!" I shouted. It was hard to get above the loud music.

I took Percys shoulder and shaked it.
"What is going on?!" I shouted in his ear. He giggled. The great son of Poseidon actually giggled.

He looked at me weirdly. "W-where have you been all my life?" He slurred his words and I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Y-you're so tall and handome, how come we're not dating?" I mental facepalmed.

"Are you high or something?" He laughed loudly and nodded heavily.

"On love." And he giggled again.

What the fuck is going on here? I turned myself to Grover and Annabell. They were acting just as weird. Laughing and dancing. Grover even had his hooves painted pink. It really freaked me out. We needed to get out of here immediately. I grabbed Percys arm and tried to drag him way, but he pushed me away.

"Fuck off Y/n. You're no fun." He spit on my face and went to join our friends.

This caused me to become mad and I pushed him against the table. "I don't know what is going on here, but snap out of it man."

"Nothing is going on, you're just jealous because I have a cooler father than you." He was refering to P/n. I sighed and tried not to take it personal, but his words actually did hurt.

"You're clearly not yourself." I tried to reason with him. It had no use. He kept saying foul things about me or my parent. Until I had enough of it and I punched him in his face.

"Give me the Percy back I love. Not this stupid high version." I accidentally shouted.

"Wait you love me?"

Oh shit...

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 696  ✦  09.10.2022