Jon Snow: Caged

⚠ Warning: Some homophobic behavior

A/N: This character comes from the show: Games of Thrones.

______

Imagine that you are the son of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. Their only true child, and heir of throne.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

Sometimes I wished I wasn't a prince. Everyone always has such high expectations of me. If only they knew I had a thing for guys.

Sit straight and behave, that's all I have ever known.

Even though I know my parents mean the best for me, but I can't help but to I feel like a dog chained to the ground.

"My prince..." A shivering boy around my age said, trying to get my attention.

I looked at him, which only caused him to tremble more. "Yes?"

"The king wishes to see you." He looked shyly down. It was kinda cute.

I nodded and straighten my robe. "Thank you."

I left to see what father wanted this time. As I entered the throne room, both my parents were looking at me with a scowl on their faces.

Oh no. That did not predict anything good.

'What have I done wrong this time? Did I not bow correctly?' I rolled my eyes sarcatically.

I did a little bow. "You asked for me father?"

He snapped in his fingers and two guards, dragged my personal guard Ser Jason inside. I took a heavy breath. Already knowing what this was about.

"This is a disgrace!" My mother shouted at me.

"What is going on?" I whispered as innocent as possible, hoping they won't castrate me.

My father huffed and grabbed the soldier. He threw him at my feet. "I'm sorry my prince." Ser Jason whimpered.

"People have seen you two interacting in an inappropriate way." My mother hissed.

I closed my eyes sadly and angry. "Says the person who has been fucking around with uncle Jaime." I hissed back.

This raged her beyond reason. "You'll lose your tongue for that!"

It was no secret anymore to me that my mother and my uncle are fooling around. I bet my younger brothers are their children. I know I'm a true Baratheon because when I was born uncle Jaime was locked away for 2 years already.

"You are the future king of the seven kingdoms. Start acting like one!"

I sighed. "What is point of being king, if I'm not allowed to be who I am?" The sad tone is very clear in voice.

They had no answer for that. So I just ran upstairs to my room. I wanted the tears to stop, but I could not.

Knowing I could never be myself in this golden cage, I packed some clothes. I grabbed the scissors and cut off some of my hair. Hopefully to become slightly unrecognizable.

I hated to do this, but this was the only way to freedom. So I sneaked out in the middle of the night, leaving the palace and my crown behind me.

~~~Timeskip~~~

<<<(Jons P.O.V)>>>

Our men of Night's Watch were collecting our stuff, when a skinny boy walked to us. He wore way too few clothes for the cold weather. He was shivering from head to toe. I couldn't help myself but to find him attractive, even if that's an extremely bad thing to think.

"Hey, you there!" I walked to him. "Are you lost?"

He looked slightly scared up and instantly drew his sword. "Ho~" I raised my hands up in defense.

"Who are you?" I kindly asked with a smile on my face, trying not to scare him. It seem the boy hesitated for awhile, thinking about the answer.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n L/n..." He slowly said.

I smiled even wider when I heard his beautiful voice. "Y/n? Let me guess named after the crown prince Y/n Baratheon." I joked. The joke was not taken good, because he started to tremble and backed away from me.

"I'm Jon Snow." I quickly added and I offered him my hand.

His eyes widened when I said my name. "The bastard son of Eddard Stark?"

I sighed painfully, of course that's the first the thing he thinks about me, just another bastard.

I carefully nodded. "Yep... I'm a bastard." I awkwardly scratched my neck. He shyly looked at me. "Same, nothing royal about me. I'm just the son of a whore."

My smile was quickly replaced by a frown when I saw him shivering. I put my arm around him. "Come inside, I got some proper clothes for you.

He gladly took my invitation and we entered my tent. He sat by the fire trying to warm himself up. I handed him a thick robe and a blanket. I sat next to him. He put on the robe and laid the blanket on top of us.

"Thank you." Y/n mumbled, while looking at me with tired eyes. "Where do you come from?" I softly asked.

"The south." Was all he answered, clearly not ready to reveal his true home. He must have been walking for days to come all the way to the north. I had to admit, I was impressed that this shivering boy managed to survive.

"House L/n, wasn't it? I never heard of that house before. Who are your parents?" When he didn't respond, I looked down at him.

Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. It was the most adorable thing I had seen a very long time. I carefully removed a lock of hair out of his face. He was really pretty.

So divine and peaceful, almost prince like.

I wonder where this boy came from.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 981  ✦  27.10.2022