Spencer Reid: No pleasure without pain

⚠ Warning: Swearing, 18+ content, BDSM, choking kink (No graphic smut)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Criminal Minds.

A/N 2: You are a switch in this story.

______

Imagine that you and Spencer go undercover as couple in a BDSM club. While playing your part, the team discovers a part of you they never knew you had.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

Who would have thought that I would end up in leather with a whip in one hand, and in the other the leash of Spencers collar? I grabbed his collar closer while looking in his eyes, he gulped and looked down.

"You like this, don't you bitch?"

"Y-yes..."

I growled and slapped him. "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

~~~Earlier that day~~~

We were trying to catch an unsub who kills submissive people both male and female. He first ties them up and then suffocates them.

"He is a typical sexual sadist, he gets off on choking people to death." Morgan said while looking disgust at the images.

"All victims have last seen in the club 'Shameless'." Reid added.

I nodded. "That must be his hunting ground."

I have been in that club a few times. I'm a bit familiar in the world of bondage, I have experienced in both Dom and Sub. I prefer being Dom, but I can also be very submissive. Of course my colleagues don't know that.

"The club is always so full it's impossible to tell who is our unsub." I continued.

"That's why we need to close to the unsub. L/n, you and Reid are going undercover." Hotch told us.

I looked surprised up. "Why me?" Hotch stared blankly at me. "You're the only one who knows the club."

This caused everyone to look at me. My eyes widened. 'How does Hotch knows?'

"I read your files." He simply said. "That's private." I argued.

"Look L/n, whatever you do in your private time is your own. Just help us with this case okay?" Hotch sighed.

"Fine." I looked defeated down.

"Wheels up in 20."

<<<(Third person P.O.V)>>>

After they landed, Y/n got changed. He wore a black leather jacket and a pair of leather pants. His bare chest was visible under the loose jacket. A fading blush appeared on Spencers cheeks.

He looked at Y/n with wide eyes when he threw a collar at him.

"We have to make it look convincing, and most slaves there wear collars. Also take off your shirt." He had a weird look in his eyes. Spencer was unsure if he liked it or not. It absolutely interested him.

"Good luck pretty boys." Morgan grinned, causing Y/n to roll his eyes. "Come on Spence." He dragged the genius with him.

They wore secret microphones. Which allowed to team to listen.

Before they went inside, Y/n turned to Spencer. "Whatever I'm going to say to you, I don't mean okay?" Spencer nodded slowly, not really understanding what he ment.