Spencer Reid: Secrets

⚠ Warning: Swearing and homophobic behavior

A/N: This character comes from the show: Criminal minds.

A/N 2: Spoiler alert for season 14, episode 15, as this story is partly based on that episode.

______

Imagine that you and Spencer are being held hostage by the unsub. He wants to know your deepest darkest secret. To save your life Spencer tells him something he has never told anyone before.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Spencers P.O.V)>>>

"Shut up!"

Before I knew it a blindfold was pushed into my co-workers mouth. Y/n looked panicking around. When our eyes locked, I tried to give him a comforting smile. Not that that would work though, as I probably even more scared than him. We were in the jewelry store, alone with the unsub. He had Y/n tied up and his gun loaded, pointing at us. Or more like at me right now.

"You!" He started while looking at me. "Truth or dare?"

"T-truth..." I said with some hesitation.

"Tell me a secret." He stated. I frowned and remained quiet. Our unsub did not like that because he pushed the gun in my face. "Now!"

Still I said nothing. Probably not the smartest thing to do because this time he turned to Y/n and kicked him in his stomach. "You don't want to listen? How about I'm going to make some holes in your partner here."

Now that got my attention. I couldn't let him hurt Y/n. I cared too much for my h/c haired co-worker.

"I was bullied in high school." I quickly said. I know it wasn't really a top secret. I mean look at me. But it was the first thing I could come up with.

Our unsub rolled his eyes. "Tell me something I don't know yet." He pointed his gun again at Y/n. "Tick tock, dear doctor." He fired the gun a few inches away from him, making Y/n flinch very visibly.

Okay, now I'm sweating.

"I-I... I'm a virgin..." I muttered, I would be ashamed if it wasn't for this life threatening situation. This seem to please him. He grinned wider. "This is more like it, but it's not enough to keep you both alive. Tell me something better."

My head was running 100 thousand miles per hour. What else can I tell him, what would please him. "I had a drug addiction and sometimes I'm still tempted to use."

This caught his attention. He raised an eyebrow. "Did you use again?" I shook my head. He let out a groan. "Boring..." He slured.

"This is your last chance, tell me something no one would know. Your deepest darkest secret, not even your partner knows. Impress me or I'll kill you both."

"Starting with pretty boy over here." He meant Y/n with that. I closed my eyes. Knowing what I should do but it was so fucking hard.

I turned to my co-worker and hesitantly looked him in the eyes.

"I've always loved you Y/n..." I confessed. This was so not the way how I imagined coming out. I looked slightly ashamed down. I know he could never love me back, but this was my deepest darkest secret. "Go on." Our unsub said.

"You are an amazing man, beautiful, smart, kind, and I've always liked you from afar. But the more we worked together the more I fell in love with you."

The unsub started to laugh. "This is gold, so you're a drug addict and a faggot."

"I was hoping you would be telling us a lie so I could kill you for it, but by the look in your eyes everyone can tell you're speaking the truth."