Spencer Reid: Abused?

⚠ Warning: Swearing, 18+ content, BDSM (No graphic smut)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Criminal Minds.

______

Imagine that Spencer comes covered in bruises to his work, leaving his colleagues to wonder what happened.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Morgan's P.O.V)>>>

The meeting already started and everyone was there, only one chair was still empty. "Where is pretty boy?" I asked.

No one had the answer, normally Spencer would never be late.

Like he was summoned the door slammed open and a slightly wild looking Spencer ran into the room and quickly sat down.

All eyes were on him, or more likely on his neck. It had big bruises on it. No one dared to comment during the meeting, but fast afterwards I stepped to him.

"What happened to you?"

Spencer looked confused at me. "What do you mean?"

I pointed towards the bruises. His eyes widened and went to slightly panic.

"U-uh, it's nothing."

I shook my head. "That's not nothing."

He quickly covered it with his shirt. "Drop it. Like I said it's nothing." And he walked away.

Strange, very strange. Now the bruises, a few days ago he was limping like an old man.

"I'm telling you, I think Spencer is being abused." I said when I walked back to others. They looked at me sceptical.

"Didn't you see the bruises on his face and neck?" There was no denying there.

Prentiss shrugged. "Reid said it was non of our business." Of course she was right about that. But he's our team member, and he's like a younger brother to me.

I could not let anyone hurt him.

~~~A few days timeskip~~~

"FBI!" We shouted as we kicked the door in.

How did we end up here? After Spencers bruises, there just kept on coming suspicious signs of abuse.

Bruises, cuts, one time I swore I saw marks of a rope around his wrist.

This is not okay!

Thankfully I convinced the rest of the team that something was wrong, so here we are, in Spencers home.

"Clear!" JJ yelled from the kitchen. It felt so weird to storm into Spencers house like this. But it's needed, there's no way we're gonna let him get abused like this.

The livingroom and bathroom were clear too. "No one in the bedroom."

Just as we were about to conclude that no one was home we heard noises from the basement. I signed to JJ that I was going in.

"FBI! Don't move." To all of our shock it was Spencer chained to the wall in what seemed to be a sex dungeon.

"Oh my..." Prentiss ran to him to and quickly undid his blindfold and removed the ball gag in his mouth.

He looked confused and slightly ashamed at us. "What are you guys doing here?"

Before we could answer there was movement upstairs without doubt I pressed my gun towards the sound. It was a young mans voice. "Spencie baby, I'm homeee..." He sang.