Steve Harrington: Can't change

⚠ Warning: Y/n is an asshole.

A/N: This character comes from the show: Stranger Things.

A/N 2: In this story you are attracted to both female as male.

______

I've been a liar, been a thief 
Been a lover, been a cheat 
All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me 
Well, little one, I don't want to admit to something 
If all it's gonna cause is pain 
Truth in my lies right now are falling like the rain
So let the river run

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

<<<(Steve P.O.V)>>>

I arrived late at work. I saw Robin looking annoyed. "Where have you been? You should have been here 20 minutes ago." 

Totally out of breath I tried to straighten my hair. "Sorry, I forgot the time." Robin smirked when she saw my swollen lips and the hickeys on my neck.

"Yeah sure. Was the sex good?" She bluntly said. I almost choked on my spit. "What?!" I looked flustered at her. 

She rolled her eyes and threw my Ahoy hat to me. "Go to work, loverboy." 

I've met Y/n when we were still students at Hawkins. He was the bad boy, the player. It was then also big thing when he decided to start a relationship with me. Of course I've heard the rumors about Y/n playboy behavior. How people can't change and he would eventually fall back in his old patron. I shook them off me, I know he loves me. He would never cheat. 

The hours ticked away slowly. I missed Y/n very badly. "I'm going for a walk." I told Robin. I heard her complaining, but I just ignored it and left the shop. 

I grabbed my phone and ringed my boyfriend. Hoping we could get lunch together somewhere. Unfortunately I got his voicemail. I decided to leave a message:

"Hey love, it's me. I uhh~ was thinking that uhh~ maybe we can have lunch together? Only if you want to of course. Anyway~ call me back okay?" I could slap myself now, it sounded so awkward. 

I continued to walk through the park, enjoying the nice weather. Such a shame Y/n can't be with me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard people shouting, I heard Dustin and Nancy yelling the loudest. I turned to the sounds and saw a lot of people standing around something. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about so walked to it and pushed the others away.

I saw my boyfriend all bloodied. Him and Jonathan were fighting. "YOU FUCKING DOG!" Jonathan shouted at him and Y/n just laughed, while dodging the punches Jonathan threw at him. 

"It's your own fault really, you should have kept a better eye on your pretty girlfriend." 

"Jonny, stop. Please." Nancy tried. 

"You should have seen her begging for more." He smirked. This only seem to anger Jonathan more and he charged again at Y/n. I quickly stepped in and stopped him from hurting my boyfriend anymore. 

"What the hell is going here!" I shouted. 

Jonathan was growling at Y/n. If looks could kill Y/n would be long 10 feet under. "That dog slept with Nancy and got her pregnant, thats what happened." 

What!? My head started spinning for a few seconds. "Wha...?" I managed to say. 

I looked at Y/n hoping for some sort of denial. I wanted him to say that it wasn't true. That it was nothing more than rumors and lies.

But I got nothing, Y/n just smirked. He lit up a cigarette, and shrugged. "Not my fault, you're too pussy to give her the attention she needs. I bet you don't even know how to fuck properly. Hell, you're probably still virgin." He blew the smoke in the face of Jonathan making him cough. 

"Did you sleep with her?!" I cried out. This caused him to look at me. His smirk got replaced with slight shock. He didn't expected me to step up. 

His smirk quickly returned and he put his cigarette to his mouth. "What can I say." Not even apologizing for cheating on me. 

"W-why?" 

"I sleep where I want, when I want and with who I want. You should know that by now Stevie." This broke my heart in two. Tears fell down my cheek. 

"What about the baby?" Nancy quietly asked Y/n. He simply shrugged and threw the cigarette on the ground. 

"Kill it, keep it, I couldn't care less."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I thought he truly loved me, but he never did. He just used me for pleasure, just like he used Nancy. 

"Now if you excuse me, I have a hot babe waiting at home, who I need to fuck." He sucked and licked on his middle finger, before turning around and pointing the middle finger at us. 

I slowly sank to ground when I watched him walking away, while he was humming our favorite song like nothing happend. 

I guess people really can't change. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 880  ✦  13.10.2022