Neville Longbottom: Amortentia

A/N 1: This character comes from the movie: Harry Potter.

A/N 2: You are a Slytherin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I waited in the dungeons for the potions class. Potions is my favorite class. Probably because I'm Snapes favorite.

I entered the potionsclass. The rest of the students entered too.

I looked around if I saw a certain Gryffindor. Only Longbottom wasn't here yet. This made slightly worry.

"Sir. Longbottom isn't here yet. May I go get him?" I asked politely.

I heard Draco snigger. "Yeah go get your boyfriend."

"Jealous?" I asked with a hiss.

This shut him up. "Fine. But in 10 minutes you are back." Professor Snape said.

I nodded and left the dungeons. I walked to the Gryffindor dormroom and knocked on the door.

"Longbottom? We have class."

After a few seconds the door opened and Longbottom came running out. He looked like he just rolled out of bed. His hair was a mess and his clothes were all crooked.

"Oh my Godic, Snape is going to kill me!"

I followed him to the dungeons. He stormed into the classroom and sat on his place.

"Mr. Longbottom, you are too late. Thankfully Mr. L/n was kind enough to go get you. 10 points to Slytherin."

I said with a proud smile next to Longbottom.

"Today we shall make Amortentia." Snape said. I saw Longbottom blushing at the thought of Amortentia.

"What is Amortentia?" No one besides the mudblood, Granger put their hand in the air.

"No one? How disappointing. Mr. L/n?"

I looked up. "Yes sir?"

"Can you answer the question?"

Can I answer the question? What kind of question is that. Of course I can.

"Of course, Amortentia is a love potion. It smells like the one you love most." I answer in a duh tone.

"Very good, Mr. L/n. Another 10 points to Slytherin."

I saw the Gryffindors rolling annoyed with there eyes. With a smug smirk on my face, I got up and started to collect the stuff I needed for the potion.

"Well, are you going to sit here all day? Go grab your stuff and get to work." He said.

I quickly started to work. I had finished as first. Of course that didn't suprise me.

"Ms. L/n, come to me." Snape said. I obeyed.

He examined my potion. "Very good Mr. L/n. Can you tell me what you smell?"

I smelled Longbottom, wait what?

I wasn't going to say that so I said insead: "Strawberries and wood."

Snape was satisfied. Besides he was distracted by Longbottom, who exploded his potion.

I sat back on my place and thought about the potion. Why would I smell Longbottom?

'Do I like him?'

~~~Small Time Skip~~~

"I'm telling you, Malfoy likes you." Goyle said while me and Goyle and Crabbe walked to the great hall.