Steve Harrington: Can't change (Part 2)

Warning: Swearing, lots of heated stuff and, yes Y/n is still an asshole.

A/N: This character comes from the show Stranger things.

A/N 2: This is requested by
Medumb18 • Marshall_Knight • Jdjsktjzk • CassandraRobynDavis

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I sat on my couch in my house, I had a photo album in my hands. I looked through it, it was full of exes, past loves, one night stands. As I skipped to the final page, I saw a picture of me and Steve eating ice cream at Scoops. I haven't seen or heard from Steve since the incident with Jonathan this morning.

It was weird, because I have cheated so many times, I lost track and I felt never any kind of remorse. But this one was different, I could actually feel a sting in my heart. I shook it off. There is no better way to get over a break up, than getting laid good.

So thats exactly what I'm going to do. I know a good bar around corner where often hot babes hang out.

When I got there the barman greeted me instantly. I come here so often, he knows me well. "The usual?" He asked. I simply nodded and instantly started to look around for my prey.

My eyes locked on a cute boy who sat all alone on a table. "Target found." I whispered silently. I took my drink from the barman and walked to the boy.

"Hey cutie. How you doin'." And I winked at him, causing him to blush.

Me and the boy, were having a fun time. We chatted and sometimes I would plant a kiss in his neck. "Want to go somewhere else?" Josh asked shyly. At least I thought his name was Josh, could also be Jace, not that I cared of course, he was just a toy.

I looked lustfully at him. "You bet, baby boy." Slowly licking my lips of the delicious toy in front of me.

I took his hand was about to guide him outside for hot sex, when I heard a very familiar voice saying: "Hands off my boyfriend, you dickface." And Steve punched the poor boy unconscious.

I blinked my eyes, trying to process what just happened. After a seconds, I shouted: "Why did you do that for?! Who am I going to fuck now, hé?!"

"You are mine!" He muttered still angry. I rolled my eyes. "I don't belong to anyone." I drank the last drops of my drink and then left the bar.

Steve wasn't having any of my bullshit and pushed me against a wall outside. I sighed annoyed. "What do you want?" Jesus, I have many exes, but this one is a pain the ass.

"What do I want?! How can you just pretend like we had nothing?" I just shrugged.

"I'm not going to beg for forgiveness if that's what you're fishing at. Begging is your job." I said with a smirk.

"I'm being serious! Don't tell I'm the only one who felt something special between us." He desperately cried out. I cringed. Of course I felt something special too, but I couldn't admit that to Steve.

I just pushed him off me and went to leave. "Where do you think you are going, I'm not done yet!" Steve grabbed my wrist so tight it hurts a bit.

"Well too bad for you, because I am! I'm doing you a favor actually, by leaving before you make even a bigger fool of yourself."

The tension between us was so thick. I could almost smell Steves jealously.

I was going to remark something snarky, but I was cut by Steves hungry lips on mine. "I ... hate ... you!" He said between the kisses. I simply chuckled at his needy behavior.

"If you ... hate me, why ... do you keep ... kissing me?" I managed to say while kissing him back.

"N-not my f-fault, you're a-addicting." He moaned when I kissed him in his neck.

"You know, having sex with an ex is bad." I muttered against his skin.

"Who says I'm your ex?" Before I knew I was back against the wall again, staring at Steve murderous yet also lustful eyes.

"You are still mine. I'm not one of your many toys you can discard after you finished playing with it!" He looked so hot when he said that.

With a shift turn I had him pinned against the wall. "If I remember correctly it was the other way around." I bit in his ear causing him to whimper.

"And if I remember correctly you promised you would remain faithful to me." He mimicked me. I gave his neck a long lick. He moaned loudly when he felt the sensation on his neck. I wanted to fuck the life out of him, but I didn't, because I was going to learn this brat a lesson.

"This is who I am, you can't change me." I whispered in his ear.

And without anymore words I left a very frustrated Steve behind.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 908  ✦  13.10.2022