Spencer Reid: I promise (Part 4)

A/N: These characters comes from the show: Criminal minds.

A/N 2: This is requested by
Kermit_KingKuroTheWeaboo860X_Niqhtkook_XWolfytheMagnificentDemonWolf364846SimplyFandomastic

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Spencers P.O.V)>>>

Without any second thought I left my bleeding brother behind on the floor. I know I was being unreasonable and selfish. I know that he had every right to an own place, but I couldn't see it at that moment. I was too caught up in emotion.

I didn't want my only brother to leave me. How am I going to sleep at night without him?

As I walked back to the plane I got all kinds of disapproving glances of my team mates shot at me. They were burning in my skull like lasers. 

"Go visit your brother Spencer." JJ would never call me Spencer unless it was super serious. I haven't talked to them yet after I came out as trans. I was afraid to look her in her eyes. 

"I don't think he want to see me. I actually thought you didn't want to see me either." I muttered, while looking at my feet. 

I could feel her grabbing my face causing me to blush slightly. "Now why wouldn't I want to see you?" 

I shook her hand off me. "Now you know I'm born female, you must think differently about me." 

This caused her to laugh, which made my heart slightly sting. Of course she would think differently about me now. "You know for a genius you are quite dumb sometimes." 

"We are your friends Spence, we will love you no matter how you identify yourself with." I saw our entire team standing behind JJ, all agreeing with her. I don't think I have ever felt so happy. 

"T-thank you." That was all I could say. Morgan put his arm around me, like my older brother would do to me. This thought made me sad again. Because I almost forgot, but he was still in the hospital. 

"Come on kid, I'll drive." Without anymore words I followed him to the car and he drove to the hospital where my brother layed all alone. 

~~~Small Timeskip~~~

As I approached the room the nurse pointed me to, I heard his voice. I glanced inside and saw him laying a hospital bed with a phone in his hand. 

"Hello?"

"Oh, really! I got the house!" His voice sounded excited but then died out.

"Well, uhm. I'm sorry sir, but I have to refuse."

My mouth fell open. Why would he refuse, this is what he truly wanted.

"No no, the price and the place is both perfect. It's not your fault. It's just I have a little brother at home, who needs me." It came out as a sad sigh, which caused my heart to break a little. He was going to put my happiness before his again.

Without thinking I stormed into the room and took the phone from Y/n. "He accepts the offer." He looked shocked at me. "I'm Y/n's younger brother, and I'm telling you that, he's going. I will miss him terribly and I need him, but he needs this..." I paused for a second and looked at my older brother.

"I care for him more than anything and I was selfish to leave him there bleeding to death. I'm sorry..." I wasn't sure if I was talking to the house seller or to him. He wiped a tear awhile with a big smile on his face.

"Are you sure?"

I put down the phone and nodded. "This is what you want. You put yourself away for me for too long. It's time for me to step aside for you. I need you to go." 

"You are my favorite sibling." I rolled my eyes. 

"I am your only sibling." 

This caused him to laugh and he hugged me. "Well that is true." He said in a teasing way. I wasn't quite listening to what he said next, I just enjoyed his arms around me for one more time. I knew this wasn't the end of us, but why did it felt that way then. 

"Hey." He slowly wiped a tear a way from my face. I didn't even notice that I was crying. "You know you would never lose me right?" I nodded and looked down

"I'll miss you. You and mom are my only family."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Look closer baby brother." I followed his glance to the door where my team was waiting outside for me. 

"They are your family too." 

Of course deep down I knew he was right, he's always right, I just was too stubborn too admit. So just looked sadly down. "I'll still miss you. When will you leave?"  

"In 2 weeks." 

This caused me to look shocked up. So soon already? I could feel my lip trembling without me wanting it. "But hey, we still got two entire weeks together." He said, trying to lighten my mood. 

"By the way, do you have something to do this Saturday?" I lifted my head confused and then shook no. 

"Well now you do." I didn't understand what he ment until he pointed to his bag. I got up and opened it. Inside was a thick envelope. He waved for me to open it. 

My mouth fell open when I saw what was inside. There must be at least 10k dollars in here. "Since I quit school, the collage money is yours. I know you wanted to get a bottom surgery for quite sometime."

"B-but, you're studies...?" I was dumbfounded.

"Well people always said that you got the brains for both of us, and they are right. I'm not a genius like you. A PHD doesn't makes me happy, but I know a bottom surgery makes you happy and if you are happy so I am." 

I instantly shook my head and handed him the envelope only for him to push it back in my hands. "I-I can't accept this. It's too much." 

Y/n just laughed. "Well too bad, I've already made an appointment this Saturday for the first meeting with the surgeon." 

I couldn't form any more words, I just hugged him tightly. My brother was the best sibling I could ever wish for. God I would wish I could keep him forever in my arms.

"Will you be there for me?" I want him to be there when they are going to perform the surgery I wanted for years.

"Always, I promise." 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

If you want a part 5, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1140  ✦  26.11.2022