Hort: Long live evil (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the movie/books The School for Good and Evil.

A/N 2: This is requested by 
koookiesandchimchim • Kermit_King • RiddleHearts20 • Rengoku_kyuguro_qwq

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I was walking through the shared garden of both schools, when I heard screaming coming from above me, it caused me to look up. Before I knew it someone fell on top of me with such force it made me fall on the ground. I frowned when I saw Agatha on top of me with her face dangerously close to mine. 

Since when do princesses fall out of the sky. "What in the name of all that's unholy." I muttered. 

"Get off me, princess! Who the hell do you think you are!?" And I pushed her off me.

"Agatha!" Tedros shouted. He ran towards us. He helped her up and then turned to me. I rolled my eyes when he glared at me. "Did you hurt her?" 

I scoffed. "No, I broke her fall. You're welcome."  I clenched my wrists.

He draw his sword, ready to attack me. "Tedros, it's okay. I'm unharmed." Agatha stopped him. 

I laughed at him. "Go on pretty boy. Attack me!" I taunted him. "By the way, your girlfriend is really ugly at such close range." I pretended to gag. 

As soon as I said that, a fist hit my face. "You're good, you're not allowed to attack me." I gasped in shock, not expecting him to actually attack.

"You just attacked the person who saved your girlfriends life. What an evil thing to do." 

"Shut up you freak!" He shouted at me while trying to hit me with his sword. Hort came running to us along with more students who wanted to watch the show. 

I smirked. "You want to fight pretty boy? Prepare to die." I walked closer to Tedros. I closed my eyes, and got ready to deep fry him with my dragon fire, but nothing happened.

"What the..." I tried again to make my wings appear, but again nothing happened. Instead black dust appeared around me, turning my clothes white. 

I screamed out in terror. "My clothes! What is happening?" 

I looked at Tedros, he experienced the same only his clothes turned black.

"You saved Agatha, this good deed made you turn to the good side." Lady Dovey explained. "And you attacked someone, which is an evil thing to do." She said then to Tedros.

"WHAT!!!" I was having a panic attack. If it was not for Hort who held me while telling me to breath, I would have probably fainted.

I don't want to be good. I'm evil, I'm the bad guy. "My wings! My fire!" I was on my knees while pulling my hair. 

I got up and stormed to Agatha. "This is all your fault!" I screamed in her face. "I don't want to be an Ever. Turn me back!"

I turned to my dean, lady Lesso. "Please turn me back." I almost pleaded. She frowned. "I can't." 

I felt like I was going to cry, but villains don't cry so I held it in. I felt Horts arms around me. "I think you look good in white." He whispered, trying to make me feel better.