Henry Mills: Favorite

⚠ Warning: Unknowingly incest

A/N: This character comes from the show: Once Upon A Time.

______

Imagine that Henry falls in love with a mysterious boy while he's kidnapped by Pan. He suspected Pan and Y/n are in a relationship, however nothing is less true.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Henry's P.O.V)>>>

Another night in Neverland. I wonder where my family is. Pan treats me alright, the other boys say that I'm lucky I got the heart of the truest believer. He won't leave me out his sight and if Pan can't be with me, because of whatever reason he got, he got one of his trustworthy lost boys to look out for me.

I noticed that Y/n always pays more attention to me then the other lost boys. And when he's not paying attention to me, he always whispering with Pan.

Are they in love or something? I huffed by the idea. I couldn't help but to feel a pang of jealousy going through me.

I hate to admit, but Y/n was attractive and a huge flirt. Always walking around the camp half naked. I don't think I have ever seen that boy wearing a shirt.

"Hey loverboy." Y/n called out to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you sitting here so alone?" I huffed, not wanted to deal with Pans lover.

"Hmpf, if anyone is a loverboy, is it you."

He looked confused at me. "What do you mean?"

I glared at him. "Don't think I haven't noticed you and Pan constantly gossiping together." Pan was so protective about Y/n they must be lovers.

This caused Y/n to laugh very hard. "Y-you think me and Pan...?"

He only laughed louder when he saw my confused look.

When he could finally normally breath again, he wiped some tears away. "N-no Henry. Me and Pan are not dating."

"Cute of you to think that." He added. When he said cute I blushed a little bit, cause him to smirk widely.

I tried to hide my face when I felt his glance on me. Y/n grabbed my hands and removed them from my face. "Don't hide, cutie."

I blushed even redder. "D-don't call me that." He laughed. "I call you what I want, and I do with you what I want."

"W-what do you want with me?" I stuttered and my eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine.

"This... This is what I want to do." He whispered in my ear and I almost heard him smirking. I couldn't believe he just kissed me.

Without another word, he turned around and left me alone with my confusion.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I was walking through the forest, thinking about the kiss and the words Henry said to me. Of course the kiss felt amazing, but it was also so wrong. I couldn't let myself get attacted to him. After all Pan was going to kill him.

I was so away in my thoughts I didn't noticed a gun being pointed at me.

I looked around and a group of adult were pointing their weapons to me.

"Who are you?!" A blond woman asked. "I could ask you the same." I said casual.

She forced the gun closer to me. "I got the gun, so I ask the questions."

I laughed. "You think I'm scared of that."

The adults whispered something to each other. "Are you Pan?!" This caused me to smirk. It wasn't the first time I was confused with him.

"Answer her!" The woman with a fire ball in her hand shouted.

Before I could say something else smug, someone who I haven't seen in so long walked out of the bushes.

"I have found..." He stopped talking when he saw me.

I smirked wide when I saw his shocked face. "Why don't you ask Rumple?" I pointed at the man who just joined us.

"Gold?"

"H-how?" Was all he managed to muttered.

"Gold, who is this?"

I laughed evilly. "Yeah, Rumpy tell them." I used the nickname I always called him when we were younger.

He sighed. "Guys, meet my older brother, Y/n."

I laughed only louder. "You're Pan son?"

I nodded. "The one and only."

"How? Father abandoned us."

"No, Rumple he abandonded you. He came back for me after a few days." Despite his effort to hide it I could see the hurt look on his face.

"Aww, are you going to cry now?" I stook my tongue out.

A woman with short hair and the man next to her grabbed and tied me to the tree. "Kinky, I bet your boyfriend likes it."

The man punched me in my face. "Don't talk to my wife that way."

I smirked at them and then turned Rumple again. "Must be painful, knowing daddy abandoned you, but not me. That I'm his favorite son."

To confirm my theory after a minutes Pan came to save me. After he untied me he put his arm around me. I glared with a mean smirk at Rumple.

"Boo-hoo, daddy never loved me." I taunted him.

"Where is Henry?" The blond woman asked. "Oh Emma, your son is happy for once." Pan grinned.

"Tell me father, where is my grandson?" My younger brother said, ignoring me.

Wait grandson? Henry is Rumples grandson?

Oh my GOD. I kissed my great-nephew.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 920  ✦  26.10.2022