Billy Hargrove: Hot Choco (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Stranger Things.

A/N 2: This is requested by
MariandaAlvamas1603CrowleyIsTheNameEllleesT3MPTATI0N-3killerculttherealtobiDemonWolf364846Medumb18kimkittensamaSimplyFandomasticQwertypiepie2Kermit_King__TheEmperor__

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

After I let Billy inside I went to the kitchen. I handed Billy his hot choco, I sat down next to him on the couch. He took awkwardly sips from his drink.

"So you want to explain why you were crying in the middle of the night?" I carefully started.

He glared at me. "I was not crying."

I sighed. "Really? Then what is this." I touched his still slightly wet cheek. He instantly flinched away.

"What's wrong Billy?"

"Why do you care?" He bit.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm just lonely I guess."

Billy raised an eyebrow. "You? You are always surrounded with friends." I slowly bit my lip. "Just because someone isn't alone, doesn't mean they can't feel lonely."

He had no witty remark to this so he remain silent. I could see his eyes scanning the room. His eyes landed on a picture of our entire family, me, my two siblings and our parents.

Is that jealously I detect in his eyes? I looked confused as Billy's face changed to angry, sad and jealous. "You look happy with your family." He sounded bitter.

I laughed just as bitter back. "Looks can be deceiving, I haven't seen my parents in 3 months." He just shrugged and pulled the blanket, I grabbed for him, closer to him. "It's better than mine." it was barely above a whisper but I still heard it.

"Why?"

He looked shocked at me. Probably didn't want to say it out loud. I didn't know what was going on by Billy at home, but by seeing his face I predicted it wasn't much good. Not wanting to push him into telling me, without words I put my arms around him. Giving him as much comfort as I could.

Billy was even more shocked now. It was almost like he didn't know what it was like to be hugged. This thought alone made me shudder. At first he tried to move away and struggled a bit, but he quickly submitted when I whispered sweet things in his ears.

~~~Small timeskip~~~

As we talked through the night, I got to see the real Billy Hargrove. Not the school bully or the broken boy. I caught him yawning a few times, of course he would never admit it. So I played a slow song on the radio. Before I knew it Billy fell asleep on my shoulder. I slowly moved some hear from his face. I had to admit I get why all the girls fall for him, he's hot.

Trying to fight off the tired feeling had no more use for me, as I felt my eyes close too. I just wished we could stay like this forever, was the last thing I thought before falling in a deep sleep.

As I opened my eyes because of the sunlight which shone in my eyes, the first thing I noticed is that the spot besides me was empty. I sighed sadly. Of course I could expect Billy to run off, but secretly I hoped he would have stayed. I liked his company last night, more than I should, more than is allowed.

I know shouldn't have enjoyed cuddling with the school bully, I shouldn't have enjoyed it when Billy layed his head on my chest and snuggled in my shoulder. I really shouldn't have, yet I did. I enjoyed every second of it.

I feel sad knowing we could never be something, it is just forbidden. As I slowly sat up on couch, I tried to shake the sad feeling of me. Thinking it was probably better this way, it was probably not like Billy enjoyed it.

I went to bring the empty glasses from last night to the kitchen when I noticed something sticking to the bottom of one of the glasses. It was a small paper. I put the glass down and unfolded the paper.

Thank you for the hot choco and the jacket. I really enjoyed last night.
- Billy

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 772   ✦  08.11.2022