Rumplestiltskin: The guy next door (Part 3)

⚠️ Warning: Slight depression and a bit of gore!

A/N: This character comes from the show: Once Upon A Time.

A/N 2: This is requested by
KeyAilisekaiisdeathAlisterTodosookinitch236kyorengaitz_meelanababyrayoga_random_theotrans-fanboyA5Kermit_KingAl0nnyeDilf_Fucker69RiddleHearts20SimplyFandomasticTeresaMorillonDemonWolf364846simphO3c0smic_k8ngelisabetiA1TheoreoChildUwUOr3okookuwwhrin97GegabeeIlikeFluff7koookiesandchimchimRaegan-o_0ThatsSoMetalQuiteThePesti_dont_paintLuminescentLore

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Rumplestiltskins P.O.V)>>>

Its been 2 weeks since Y/n saved my boy, 8 days since I tried to confess my feelings only to fail miserably. Baelfire has been non stop bugging me to just tell him, like that would solve everything.

I've been desperately trying to avoid Y/n ever since. I love him, but we would be a disaster together. Can you imagine it? Two guys, in love? Impossible in a town like this.

I stared ahead of me out of the window. I was watching my boy play on his own with a ball Y/n gave him. Y/n is such a kind hearted man. My eyes moved to his house. He was standing in front of his window, moving and walking around in his room. I think he wore a stressful look on his face, but I couldn't quite see it clearly as it's far away. It made me curious what he's doing.

As if he could hear my thought he left his house a few seconds later. He wore a bag on his shoulder, like he's going on a trip. It was like my legs moved on their own, I left my home and walked towards Y/n.

"Hey? Going away for awhile?" I tried to gain his attention. He quickly stopped and turned to me with a slight smile.

He nodded. "I'm summoned to fight at the front." Even though he wore a brave look, I could tell the scared tone in his voice.