Jeff the killer: Innocent

A/N: This character comes from the webserie: Creepypasta.

______

Imagine that the reader is a very shy and innocent boy. He hardly talks and Jeff likes to take advantage of him. However after another day teasing and bullying, he snaps. Maybe he's not so innocent after all.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Jeffs P.O.V)>>>

I was staring at Y/n. I smirked when I made up my plan. I love messing with the quiet boy. I don't even know why he's a creepypasta. I mean look at him. He's not even scary.

I know Slenderman told me plenty of times not to mess with him, but I just can't help it. He's so innocent.

I walked to the boy and grabbed the book from him he was reading.

"Hey my friend." He glared at me and tried to get his book back.

"Give it back." He muttered.

I threw his book somewhere in the corner of the room. He got up to get it, only I pushed him against the wall.

"Look who Jeff got. It's the shy boy." BEN said. The other creepypastas came to us.

"Hello mouse, how are you today?" EJ teased him. They nicknamed him mouse because he's so small and defendless.

I laughed because I know he won't answer. I was right. He just stared annoyed at us.

He tried to push me away, but had a strong grip on his arms.

"Hey, where are you going?"

He only pushed harder.

"I was talking to you." I told him.

"Did you mother never learned you that it isn't polite to walk away if someone talks to you? Oh wait that's right, you don't have parents anymore." The tears prickled in his eyes.

I felt slightly bad when EJ said that. The others laughed about EJ's comment.

"Come on mouse say something." Masky demanded.

"Leave it, he's never going talk. He's too worthless for our attention." Hoody said to Masky.

Y/n pointed his middle finger at them.

"Ough t-tic-hat hurt-tic-ts, mousey. I th-tic-ought we were fr-tic-iends." Toby said sarcastically.

"How about were doing to teach you some manners." BEN pushed aside and hit the small boy in his face. Masky and Hoody joined quickly in beating the boy.

I simply watched. Of course I like teasing him, but this goes too far. I wanted to help him but I was frozen.

Y/n was laying on his stomach as they kicked him. I couldn't see his face because of his hair.

'Come on Jeff, do something.' I thought.

But why couldn't I move? Why didn't I do do something?

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I was being beating to death, but I didn't do anything. I didn't wanted to wake him up.

'Come on weak piece of shit. Let me take over.' He said.

I shaked my head. "No!"

The other creepypastas laughed at me.

'Why not? Look at them. They are hurting us.'

I was afraid of what would happen if he took over. I was afraid...

'Stop being afraid. Are you going to let them get away with this?'

I sighed. I knew he was right. "Alright." I muttered. "Take over."

<<<(No ones P.O.V)>>>

Suddenly Y/n lifted his head of the floor. He opend his eyes, only his eyes weren't e/c they were red.

He was laughing, but it wasn't his usual laugh. This was an evil laugh.

"So silly, so weak." He spoke with a way darker voice.

"You think I would let us get beaten by a couple of weak creatures."

He stood up. He was suddenly a lot taller as he was before. A pair of demonic wings came out of his back. His fingers turned to claws and two horns came out of his head.

Jeff did a step back. "W-who are you?" He managed to stutter.

"You can call me Autumn, the season everything dies." A evil laugh followed.

This demonic creature must have possessed Y/n. He looked around. And walked through the room.

Everyone tried to get away from this demon. Only he wouldn't let them.

Then he spotted Jeff. He stormed at him and pinned him to the wall. Jeff never noticed how tall Y/n had become, until he was every close. Before this creature took over, Y/n's nose reached Jeffs shoulder. Now after this creature took over, Jeffs nose reached Y/n's chest.

"You dare to hurt him." Autumn said.

"W-who?" Jeff tried.

"Don't play dumb with me. You bully Y/n." Autumn said to Jeff. He shivered in fear.

"You're lucky Y/n likes you or I would have killed you a long time ago." The creature added.

Jeff looked shocked at him. 'Y/n likes me?' He thought.

Before he could do something, Autumn was pulled off him.

Slenderman grabbed Autumn with his tentacles and lifted him of the ground.

"Put me down, Slenderfreak. They need to be punished."

"That's enough Autumn, give Y/n back." Slendernan demanded.

'Come on Autumn, let me take control again.' Y/n voice sounded in Autumns head.

Autumn sighed and nodded. Y/n changed back into his usual look. The wings, horns and claws disappeared. He also shrink again. After the change was complete Y/n fell on the ground.

'What did just happend?' Everyone wondered.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤