Jon Snow: Caged (Part 4)

⚠ Warning: Swearing and bad word usage.

A/N: This character comes from the show: Game of Thrones

A/N 2: This is requested by
SimplyFandomastic • cat-on-crack • MariandaAlvamas1603 • Aarmaufannumber2
• TheoreoChildUwU • Medumb18 • Dilf_Fucker69 • WolfytheMagnificent • kimkittensama

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Jons P.O.V)>>>

I was escorted away by the guards. "Keep walking bastard." I sighed as they roughly pushed me forwards.

A pretty woman came walking to us and placed a hand on my shoulder. "My queen." One of the soldiers said while bowing down to her. I was forced on my knees. "You will bow down to queen Aelise."

Queen? I raised an eyebrow. "Leave Lord Snow to me gentlemen." She smiled sweetly at me. The guards hesitantly looked at each other. "That is an order." She quickly added.

The instantly bowed their heads and went to leave. "As you wish your grace."

"Thank you, your grace." She grabbed my hand and lifted me of the floor. "Walk with me my lord."

I nodded and followed her down the hall. It was awkwardly silent during our walk. I think she felt it too because she shifted now and then. "He doesn't love me." She said out of the blue to break the killing silence.

I looked confused at her. "Who?"

She chuckled dryly. "King Y/n, he doesn't love me. His heart belongs to someone else." I took a deep breath, not knowing what to say. So she continued. "I know that person is you."

I shook my head. "No he doesn't, not anymore. I broke his heart."

"I know that too."

As we reached my chambers, she turned to be before opening the door. "Whatever happened in the past between you two, forget it and make up."

I stayed silent once again. "Y/n may not love me, but he's still my husband and I care deeply for him." She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I don't like it when he is so sad."

I gave her a quick nod. "I'll try." I whispered. She seem to understand and bowed while turning around, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I hate to admit it but it upset me that Jon managed to beat me, by using my only weakness against me. It was bothering more then I want it to.

Ser Jason came by my chambers late this night trying to distract me from my thoughts. His lips moved against mine, while his naked body pressed against my half clothed one. I don't know why, but I was not really in the mood. It just felt wrong to fuck Ser Jason, now with Jon being here.

So I gently pushed him of me. "M-my king?" He asked slightly breathless, not understanding why I refused. "Sorry Ser Jason, not tonight. Please leave me alone."

He huffed quietly while getting his clothes of the floor. "It's because of the filthy bastard, is it not?"

I instantly flinched. "Don't call him that! Jon is a respectful lord." The words left my mouth before I could stop them.