Severus Snape: The drawing

A/N 1: This character comes from the movie: Harry Potter.

A/N 2: This takes place in the time of the Marauders.

A/N 3: You are a Hufflepuff here.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I saw from a far that my brother was picking on a black haired boy again. I let out a big sigh as I watched the torture continue. I wanted to do something, but it was like I was frozen on my spot. I've never been a brave person. Probably also the reason why I didn't get into Gryffindor.

So I just stared ahead. I bit my lip as I tried to gather enough courage to say something about it. I did big steps towards James and his friends. Severus was hanging upside down while Sirius stole things from his pocket.

"Brother..." I tapped James on his shoulder.

I handed him one of my books. "Professor Flitwick says you still need finish his assignments." I came quickly up with the excuse, which would probably also be true, as James wasn't the one to focus on classes.

He let out an annoyed sigh. "Can't you do it? I'm kinda busy here." This made my blood boil. "I already did your homework from last week. This time you'll do it yourself." I muttered.

"Fine." He let go of Severus, making him fall on the ground with a large smack. A paper fell from Severus his bag.

Severus instantly went to grab it, but my brother beat him to. "James no..." I tried to stop him. "Oh come on brother, try to relax will you." He told me and he unfolded the paper.

"No please!" Severus begged.

The look on James his face after he opened the paper didn't predict anything good. I quickly snatched it from his hands. It was a drawing, of... me? My eyes widened and I instantly looked at the black haired boy, who looked shyly down.

"I knew you are a creep Snivellus, but not this much as a creep." James instantly hissed. Sirius grabbed the drawing from and joined James in the taunting. He teared the drawing apart.

"Stay away from my brother, you greasy snotty creep." My brother grabbed the quill of the shy boy in front of me and snapped it.

Before I could say anything about it, I was dragged along, away from Severus. Not before Sirius kicked his bag away from him, making all his stuff fall out.

When we reached the Gryffindor dorm, I pushed James off me. "Why did you do that?"

James signed heavily. "Didn't you see that? He has clearly been stalking you, and you're okay with it?"

To be honest I haven't given it too much thought. Of course I've seen him staring a few times, but didn't think much of it. Could it be that he's into me?

As if James could read my mind: "I'm sure that faggot has a crush on you, it's disgusting."

This made me angry. James is my brother and I love him, but sometimes I can skin him alive. Without any thought I pushed him on the ground.

"Don't say such horrible words!"

With a quick turn I stormed away. I didn't really know why I was so offended, but it actually hurted me.

<<<(Severus's P.O.V)>>>

I was still slightly shaken up by the treatment of Potter. It's not like I was upset because of the bullying, more because Y/n found out about the drawing.

I've always find him to be quite handsome. I hoped it to be a small crush, but it never went away. Since the first time I saw him I could already see myself falling.

Such ashame that James is his brother or I may have already asked him out.

Who am I kidding? It's not like he would say yes, I'm the greasy bat. It's better to keep watching him from a far.

Speaking of the devil, a certain h/c male came walking outside with an upset look on his face.

I shot him a quick glance, our eyes locked for a second and I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks burning.

'Oh no, he's coming this way.'

"Hey... How are you?" Y/n whispered, almost like he don't want to scare me.

I glanced up from my book and instantly send him a glare, trying to hide my flustered face.

"What do you want Potter?!" I sneered at him. He let his shoulder hang and took a deep breath. Y/n slowly got a small box from his bag and reached it out to me, for me to take.

I just stared at it. "Is this another one of your sick jokes?" I hissed slightly.

He let out a small offended sigh. I instantly felt bad for shouted like that. He have never done anything to hurt me, he can't help it either that his brother is such a dick.

"See it as an apology for all the stuff James has done to you." He shot me a kind smile.

I blinked confused and put my book away. With some doubt I opened the box. It had a beautiful quil in it.

"Because they snapped your old one. It isn't new though." He scratched his neck awkwardly.

"It's my old one, but it writes amazing."

That made it even better, call me a creep, but something which has been owned by the boy I love had even more worth to me.

"I love it, thanks." I gave him a smile. I didn't even noticed him coming so close to me until he did some of my black hair behind my ear.

"I liked your drawing." He muttered and he looked shyly down.

"T-thanks." I don't think my face could be any redder.

"I-I..." He started.

I smiled again. "Me too."

He started confused at me. "Huh? Really?"

I took a deep breath and without thinking I softly kissed him of his lips.

"Definitely..."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other stories too)

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤
⎯⎯⎯
© This is 100% written by me!
I do not allow copies, translations or reposts of my work.

Word count: 1057  ✦  01.08.2023