Klaus Mikealson: Like-like

A/N 1: This character comes from the shows: The Vampire Dairies and The Orginals

A/N 2: This is requested by raventhephoenix

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Klaus's P.O.V.)>>>

I was daydreaming about my best and only friend Y/n again...

I had a crush on him like forever, not that he could ever love me back. I mean come on, I'm a monster and he's an angel.

I acually had to go to meet him, but I didn't want to. I feel like I don't deserve his kindness and I surely don't deserve his love.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Y/n. Acually I didn't want to answer it. However knowing when I don't answer the phone he'll worry sick, so I answered anyway.

"Hey Nik, where are you?" He said through the phone.

I didn't answer directly. Mostly because I didn't know what to say.

"Sorry can't come." I said.

I felt really bad acting so coldly towarts Y/n, but it was for his own safety.

"What do you mean?"

I didn't answer.

"Nik?"

"NIK!!!"

"Why are you avoiding me?" He sounded hurt.

I sighed and said:

"I am not avoiding you."

"I surely looks like it. Why els do you never show up anymore whenever we plan to hangout? Also you are ignoring my calls."

I didn't know what to say, so I hung up. Tears threated to spill out of my eyes.

'Look what you done, you monster. Now he sure doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. He hates you now!' A voice inside my head said.

"I know." I whispered while I desperately tried to wipe the tears away, who kept falling down my cheek.

"I know he hates me."

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

Again no reply. I sighed deeply after I tried to call him for the fourth time. I put my phone away knowing he won't pick up.

Instead I decided to pay a visit to Mikealson mansion. It wasn't far a way, just 10 minutes driving.

After I arived, I parked my car and walked towarts the front door.

I entered the Mikealson mansion. I silently entered the living room. I saw Klaus sitting on the couch reading a book. I frowned.

He looked pretty bad. His eyes were all red and pluffy. I guess he cried.

'But about what?'

"Nik?" I asked. It was barely above a whisper, but I knew he could hear me with those hybrid ears of his.

"Y/n." He turned around and looked at me suprised.

"What are you doing here?"

That made me really angry. "What am I doing here?! What are you doing here?! We agreed to hangout remember! Yet you cancell everytime!" I said angrily.

I looked sadly at him. "Don't you want to be friends anymore?"

He stayed silent. He just looked shyly at the floor. That's when I knew something was wrong. Niklaus is never shy.

My anger disappeared, instead worry replaced it.

"Please Nik, tell me what's wrong." I begged him.

"It's better if we would stop being friends." He muttered. A few tears fell down my cheek.

"W-what?" I choked.

"I'm dangerous Y/n, you can better not be friends with me."

"What made you think that?" I asked confused.

"I don't have that many friends. Most of my enemies want to hurt me, they'll do that by hurting you. I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you." He said honestly.

I hugged him tightly and pushed his head against my chest. He started to cry. I let him cry in my chest, not caring that my shirt got wet.

"Y-you are a-an angel and I-I'm a monster. I-I know it, I d-don't deserve y-you." He cried.

"Please, don't say that!" Tears fell down my cheek too.

"You are not a monster Nik, you are a wonderful person. Who deserves to be loved and cared for."

"Y-you mean that?" He asked, not believing me.

I don't understand how Klaus can think so lowly about himself.

"Of course." I muttered in his hair. "Of course I mean it."

It was silent for awhile, nothing besides Klaus his soft sobs could be heard. It wasn't an akward silence. On the contrary, the silence was quite peaceful. It was like all our troubles disappeared for a small period of time.

"I like you." He said bluntly, breaking the peaceful silence.

I smiled and said: "I like you too."

"No, not in a friendly way. I mean like-like, as in a romantic kind of like." He explain, looking really scared.

No not scared, he looked terrified. Terrified of a rejection.

"Oh." I stayed silent for awhile. Klaus must have taken this as a rejection, as he frowned got up. He walked towarts the door. However before he could leave, I grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him against the wall.

"H-hey? Wha..."

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him before he could finish his sentence. At first he was suprised than, he started to kiss back. It felt like magic.

I always wondered what Niks lips tasted like, now I know. I quickly slipped my tongue in his mouth, when he wasn't paying attention. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won of course.

Unfortunatly the kiss had to end, because of the lack of air.

"I like-like you too." I whispered in his ear.

And I kissed him again.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna