Bruno Madrigal: Miracle

A/N: This character comes from the movie Encanto.

______

Imagine that after Casita was destroyed all local villagers come to help build her back up, including a certain h/c haired male. Someone who Bruno never thought to see again.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Bruno's P.O.V)>>>

I stared directly into the eyes of someone I haven't seen in a very long time. Something in me actually hoped I would never have to face him again. Yet here I am, stuck in this awkward situation. How was I going to explain to Y/n that I want nothing to do with him?

Not after what he did to me. 

~~~Flashback~~~

I know it wasn't suppose to look at his future, but I just had to know. I had to know if we had a future together. If we were meant to be together forever. 

As the green smoke moved around me, I saw him. His was standing is a super fancy suite at the altar. It was his wedding day. I saw someone else walked up to him, must be the bride. I couldn't quite make up the shape or face of the person. It was blurry and gray. 

As quickly as the vision started, it also ended, leaving only a green tablet behind. It was the image of him at the altar. 

Sometimes I hate my visions, they are always so vague. This could mean anything. He could be marrying to anyone right, including me? I bit my lip in slightly hopeful way. I know my mother would never approve that though. 

I put the vision in my bag and headed outside. Searching for Y/n to share it with him. As I reached the market people were gossiping all over the place. Even more as usual. I looked confused around me. 

"What is going on?" 

The man in front of me shrugged. "Haven't you heard it already? The L/n boy is getting married to Sofia." 

This caused my world to crumble down. I thought we had a thing together, even though we haven't put a label on it yet. We decided to keep it a secret from mainly my mother. Y/n said he did it to protect me, as mother would probably send me away if she would find out.  

Lies, all lies. He was just too afraid to admit he is in love with another. I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

"Of course it had to be Sofia, one of the prettiest girl of Enchanto." I saw them talking and laughing a few days ago. I asked Y/n about it, but he said it meant nothing. 

More lies..He never loved me. 

Who can blame him, no one can love a creep like me. 

~~~Flashback end~~~

Deep down I know it wasn't his fault. It was my own stupid fault of thinking someone as handsome as Y/n could ever fall for someone like me. I just wish he didn't lie to me when he said he loved me. It gave me hope, hope I shouldn't have in the first place. 

I remember packing my stuff right after I heard the news. I hated leaving like this, without a word or a note, but I just couldn't bare to face him again. I didn't have the courage to tell him how much he hurts me by marrying off someone else. 

He would be better off with someone else though. 

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

"I-Is it really you Bruno?"