Joker: THE day

A/N: This character comes from the movie: Suicide Squad.

______

Imagine you and the Joker being in a relationship. You know how he is, aggressive, sadistic and dominant. To keep you happy the clown prince of crime came up with the idea to let you controle him one day each year. And today just happen to be that day. You know you are fully going to enjoy it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n P.O.V)>>>

YESSS today was THE day. The day I wait for the whole year. The day when I'm the boss of the Big and infamous Joker. I know he will try to escape it, so you ordered Frost to watch over him. "Good morning Puddin... You know which day it is today?" I purred in his ear. The Joker growled. "Remind me again why I came up with this?" I kissed him softly. "Because you love me, Puddin."

I sat up and was ready to get out of bed. The bedsheets fell off me, showing my naked body. He smirked at me lustfully and pulled be back on the bed. "Want to go there again, baby." He seductively looked at me. "No no, Puddin not yet." And I pushed him off me.

"Make me breakfast first." I ordered. The Joker sighed annoyed. "Don't forget it's my day today. So you're my slave." I smirked. "How can I forget, you remind me every minute." He complained grumpily. He slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make me breakfast.

Today is going to be awesome.

<<<(Jokers P.O.V)>>>

I sighed annoyed when I realized which day it was. I hate this day, but everything to keep my little prince happy. I'm always the dominant one, everything goes according to my will and my plan. I like it that way. But Y/n can get sometimes a bit annoyed with my controlling behavior. So one day a year I let him be in controle, and I know he takes advanced of it.

He grinned happily when I brought him his breakfast, roasted bread and scrambled eggs. "Open your mouth baby." He smirked. I looked fearful at him, knowing what comes next. "Baby boy, must you really?" I tried reasoning with him, but he's ruthless. "Yep, now open Puddin."

I complied and opened my mouth. He cut small pieces of the bread and fed it to me with his mouth. This is so humiliating. "Don't look so upset Puddin. I know you love it." He hummed. Of course he was right, I did secretly enjoy it. I would never admit this though.

When we finished with our breakfast, I carefully cleaned up and sat next to my baby again. I kissed him on his neck. He moaned softly. "You like that baby boy." I purred in his ear. "There is more where that came from." He moved instantly away from me, when I called him that. "You know how you must call me during my day." He said with a smirk. Oh no. I shooked my head.

"Well?" He said impatiently. "Yes daddy." I whispered. This is so the wrong way around. Normally he calls me daddy. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you?"

"Daddy..." I said now a bit louder.

"Harder! Shout it for me baby boy. You know what happens when you misbehave." He purred.

I looked defeated down. "DADDY!!" I shouted. "That's my good boy." He grinned. God, I hate this day. He kissed me as reward.

"You know you are going to pay for all of this when today is over, right? I'm going to punish you so badly tomorrow." I whispered dangerously in his ear. "I know." He replied softly. "Might as well enjoy it while it still lasts." He chuckled.

We were interrupted when my loyal henchman Jonny Frost the room loudly entered. I growled angrily. "Don't you know how to knock!" He trembled in fear. "I'm sorry boss, but Mr. X is almost here." Oh I forgot, I had an appointment with a new business partner. "Is that today?" I asked. Frost nodded.

"What!?" My lover yelled. "You can't go away, it's my day." He whined sadly. "I'm sorry baby. This is a very important appointment. It's about millions." I tried to explain, but there was no reasoning with him. His lip started trembling, he always does that when he's about to cry. I can't stand my baby crying.

"Why don't you take Y/n with you boss." Oh my god, shut your mouth Frost. I was going to kill him for that comment later, because it gave Y/n the perfect evil idea. "Yes Puddin, take me with you."

"Pumpkin..." I started. He huffed. Not having anything what I was going to say. "Daddy... please don't. I'll make it up to you, I promise." I did my final try to convince him to stay at home, despite knowing that it was pointless.

"NO! I demand you take me with you. I'm in charge today, baby. You must do what I say." He played that card of course. I signed.

"Fine."

I bet he couldn't wait and because he let out a small squeal. "Just don't embarrass me too much okay?" I asked hopefully.

He smirked. "Can't promise that honey."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

If you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna