Killian Jones: Lost love

⚠ Warning: Violence and some mild depression.

A/N: This character comes from the show: Once Upon A Time.

______

Ever wondered why I hate Pan so much? He took someone away from me, someone very dear to me. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. His screams echoed through my mind. I made myself a promise that day, I'll never stop till I have avenged his death.

- Hook

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Killians P.O.V)>>>

I clenched my fists when Emma said we had to go to Neverland. I hoped I never had to go back to that cursed place, the place where I lost my true love. I never told anyone about Y/n. Not sure if they would understand, I kept him to myself. Sometimes late at night I can feel him still around me, with his slender and skinny body against mine. The thought alone made me smile and cry at the same time. 

I can still remember the first time we met. He was so beautiful, like a sun sinking in the ocean. Even though we were nothing alike, we took instantly a liking towards each other. I was bold and reckless, while he was more careful and smart. Whenever I wanted to go one another crazy adventure, he told me to take it slow and to at least wait till I was sober again. However when he was being a nerdy bookworm, I told him to go out more and to experience the world himself, instead of just reading about it. It was like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together. 

After we realized we clearly meant more to each other than just friends, we also knew we couldn't stay in our village. They were not really understanding when it came to loving someone with the same gender as you. So Y/n bought a boat and we went sailing. Seeking out new adventures. He took his time studying the maps and stargazing, while I managed the ship. Out there on the seas we were able to do and love as we pleased. There was no one to judge. It was just us and our freedom. 

One day Y/n wanted to explore a new land he discovered. A place called Neverland. That was our biggest mistake. It was also the last time we would be together. I shuddered sadly at the memory.  

I could feel the hand of Emma on my shoulder, shaking me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" 

I took a deep breath and tried to shook the sad memory of me, while I quickly nodded. "Yea of course love." I shot her a fake smile. 

"Let's just go save Henry." I added. Emma let it slide, while she shot me a suspicious look. 

No, I was not happy to go back to Neverland. I swear if I ever see Pan again. I'll make him beg for mercy for what he did to my love.

~~~Small timeskip~~~

<<<(??? P.O.V)>>> 

I slowly opened my eyes and instantly closed them again. The sunlight which shone in my eyes hurt. I carefully put my hurtful arms on the bars of my cage. My blood was quietly dripping on the ground, painting it red. 

I don't remember how I got here.

I don't remember how long I've been here. 

I don't even remember who I am anymore. 

All I remember is the pain which would come every day. Everyday the lost boys would come and play with me, use me as a hunting target or beat me up for fun. I've been stabbed, shot and starved more times I can count, but I just can't die. I don't know why, but no matter how much they hurt me, I always wake up next morning. No matter how badly I'm wounded, I somehow always heal surprisingly fast. Sometimes I would wish I was dead, just so that the torture would stop. Unfortunately I was not that lucky. 

Like everyday I was dragged out my cage by a tall lost boy by the name of Felix. He picked me up. I had no strength to stand or walk, let alone fight back, so I just let them do to me whatever they want. 

After I received my first round of beating I layed on my back, panting in my own blood. I painfully groaned as I tried to turn to my left side, which hurts less. I saw a young short boy standing near the other lost boys. I didn't recognize the boy, must be a new boy. He was looking at me with a shocked face. 

He was discussing something with Pan, what he said I could not hear. Pan came to me with a mean smirk. "Had enough?" I knew he was taunting me, no matter what I said the beating would come anyway, so I just shrugged. As soon as I didn't answer I got kicked in my side.

Just as Pan was about to say something else, I heard screaming from outside of the camp. A few lost boys came running to us. "We have been discovered. They have Ryan as hostage." 

Before I knew it a few adults approached Pan, holding a young boy in their hands which a knife against his throat. "Where is my son?" A female voice hissed. 

"Emma, Emma. Did your mother never taught you that violence doesn't gets you anywhere." 

I heard swords slashing against each other. I tried to ignore all the shouting and fighting as it made me uneasy. As I focussed on other sounds I heard someone gasp and choke on their breath. With the very few strength I had left I turned to the voice. It was a tall, dark haired, one handed male. 

"Y-y/n?" He managed to sputter out. I raised my eyebrow. Was I suppose to know this person and who is Y/n? 

I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent. 

Before I knew it I was embraced in a bone crushing hug. "You are alive?!" The dark haired man cried out. I shrugged confused and softly pushed him away. 

"Uhm, sorry but who are you?"

<<<(Killians P.O.V)>>>

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, that I was just seeing things I wanted to see. I could hardly process the fact that the love of my life was still alive and in front of me. I thought Pan killed him all those years ago. 

Damn, Y/n changed over the years. His once short hair was now long, dirty and messy. There were bruises all over his body and a thick scar over his left eye. He wore a torn pair of pants and his upper body was mostly exposed. Leaving his skinny and scarred chest for the world to see. They must have been torturing him badly. It made really mad, thinking about how they hurt the man I love. However I pushed the angry feelings aside and sprinted forwards to hug him. 

As I embraced him tightly, I could really feel how much I missed him. It took me everything not to cry right there. I had to stay strong as we still needed to save Henry. I don't know if Y/n understood what he means to me. I'm not even sure if he knows who I am. But truth to be told, I couldn't care any less. He was alive. That's all what mattered.

"I can't believe you're still alive." I gently touch his cheek with my finger tips. He looked confused at me with those beautiful eyes, which I never thought I would ever see again.

"I see you like the gift I kept for you all these years." The awful voice of Pan said. I instantly picked the weakened body of Y/n up in bride style and held him close to me. 

I was going to do anything in my power to protect Y/n and to bring him home safely. I already lost him once and I'm not going to lose him again.

Not this time.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1383  ✦  03.03.2023