Lo'ak Sully: I see you

A/N: This character comes from the movie Avatar: The Way of Water.

______

Imagine that Lo'ak gets bullied a lot because of his 5 fingers. His older brother tries to keep him out of trouble, but Neteyam cannot always be around. When Ao'nung picks on him again and his brother isn't around, a certain h/c haired Na'vi comes to save him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Lo'aks P.O.V)>>>

Freak

Alien

Those words were not unfamiliar to me. I know father meant the best with us when we moved away from our home. But I feel very uncomfortable around the Metkayina. They would never look at us as equal. Not even at my parents, let alone to us, four hybrids. 

My older brother, Neteyam and younger sister, Tuktirey were lucky. They both have 4 fingers, so are less alien than us. 

Me and Kiri had the toughest time though. We got picked on most of the time by the other Na'vi, like we were right now.

"Look at them, the five-fingered freaks." 

Ao'nung, son of Tonowari, the leader of the Metkayina, laughed at us in our face. Kiri let out a whimper while they grabbed her arm, pushing her underwater with force. This caused my blood to boil. 

How dare they to touch my sister?! 

Before I knew it we end up in a fight. A fight I never wanted to start. I'm not a violent person. But I wasn't going to let them hurt Kiri. 

I hate to admit it but I was losing the fight. There were 4 of them, and only one of me. Ao'nung pushed me on the ground and sat on top of me, while I fought trying to get him off me. But he was too strong. He had a dagger in his hand and grabbed one of my hand. 

"Don't you want to be normal?" 

I let out a cry as the knife got closer to my finger. I screamed out in horror when the realization hit me that he was going to cut one off. The knife was pushed against my smallest finger, making a small cut. I heard Kiri crying and screaming my name. She tried to get to me but she was held tightly by the two other Na'vi.

"Plea-please stop...!" I begged, while hot tears ran down my cheeks. 

Just as he was about to cut my pinky off, Ao'nung was pulled of me. "What the hell do you think you are you doing, brother?!" A h/c haired Na'vi hissed. It was the oldest child of the leaders of the Metkayina. 

Ao'nung scoffed at his brother. "Just having some fun." 

"Well stop it! Father has commanded us to be nice to the family of the Toruk Makto." 

I watched as Y/n scolded at his younger brother, who just hissed back in responds before storming off with his awful friends, leaving me and Kiri alone with our savior. As soon as the boys let her go, Kiri ran to me and gave me bone crushing hug, almost pushing me harder on the ground.

"Are you okay?" He smiled at me while helping me up.

I nodded still slightly shaken up. I whimpered as he brushed with his fingers past the cut on my hand. He took my other hand instead and let us back to their home. 

When we arrived home, Kiri quickly ran to father to tell him about Ao'nung and his friends and what they did to us. I wanted to join her, but Y/n stopped me. 

"Let me take care of that for you first." He was referring to the cut on my pinky. 

I watched with admirable eyes as he carefully put some bandage on the cut. I could help but to keep staring at him. The way the light shone on his naked chest, it showed off the very noticeable muscles. I would be lying if I said he wasn't an attractive male. 

Just as he was about to stand up to leave I grabbed his and pulled him back. "Stay with me?" I gently asked. He gave me another smile and silently agreed. 

"Why did you stand up for me?" It came out with a very small sigh. "No one else seem to care for aliens like me." I looked slightly sad away from him.

I felt a hand underneath my chin forcing me to look at him. "I don't think you are an alien. You are the son of Toruk Makto, which makes you a warrior."

I shrugged his hand off me. "I don't feel like a warrior. I would never be worthy enough for my father." Everyone knows it, Neteyam is his favorite. I try so hard to live up to my brother, but I'll never be good enough. 

"Oh Lo'ak, you don't have to be like your brother. You are special in your own way." 

If only that were true, maybe father would finally see me. 

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I feel so sad for Lo'ak that he feels like he's not good enough for his father. I haven't known the Toruk Makto for a very long time, but I have noticed that he's a great warrior with a high standards. I can only imagine the pressure his children must feel. 

My father is the leader of the Metkayina. I'm his oldest son, so his heir. This gives me some pressure too, but he's always been there to support me, despite his grumpy appearing. 

With some hesitation I slowly grabbed his 5 fingered hand with my 4 fingers. I trailed his fingers one by one. "I think they are beautiful, just like you." 

As the words left my mouth his ears slowly turned red, making me laugh a little bit. His slender tail was sweeping excitedly from the right to the left. 

"Your father may not see you, but I do. I see you Lo'ak." The honestly dripped off my words. I wanted him to know I was being sincere. 

"You do?" His ears twitched from joy. 

I nodded as responds. "Do you see me too?" Within seconds I felt his lips on mine, making my ears falling flat, while I melted into the kiss. 

This answer was enough for me. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

For those who don't know, I see you means to the Na'vi: I see the love, your feelings, your soul and you mean everything to me.

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

If you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1109  ✦  19.03.2023