Saeran/Ray/Unknown: MPD

A/N: This character comes from the game: Mystic Messenger.

______

Imagine that you take care of Saeran after you guys saved him from Mint Eye. You are aware of his multiple personalities and love all his personalities. However you have only met Saeran and Ray. You don't know his third personality. Until he takes over.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

It's been 3 months ago since we've saved Saeran from Mint Eye.
After we saved him, I was given the task to take care of him. Acually we tried to get Saeran to live with Seven, only he has still trouble trusting Seven. He's pretty traumatized.

Not that I mind taking care of him. Not at all. Quite the opposite. After he started living with me, I realized what a broken man he was.

He's been tortured and broken by both Mint Eye and by Rika. I hate her. That bitch tortured and used him. I could strangle her. I'm so mad at her for hurting my boyfriend.

Yes you heard me right. Saeran is my boyfriend of 2 months, 1 week and 3 days.

I fell for the first time I saw him. I thought back to our first kiss. Saeran was so nervous, I almost confused him with Ray.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Saeran came downstairs. He gave me a small smile, before he walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink and to make breakfast.

"Good morning Saeran."

He nodded and sat next to me. Saeran doesn't talk much.

"Hello."

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Okay, I suppose." He shruggered.

I smiled at him and studied him carefully. His hair was still white, although you could see some red at the top of his head. His red hair was coming back.

I know Saeran had a hard time. I could tell from the look on his face. "Are you okay?"

He stared at me. Not knowing what to say. "He's being a pain in the ass." He muttered.

"I hate him." He told me.

I know he has MPD, multiple personality disorder. I also know that he has three personalities. Although I've only met Saeran and Ray. Saeran is the damaged and distrustful one. Ray on the other hand is the shy and nervous one.

I don't know about his third personality. He hardly talks about that one and if he he does, Saeran call his third personality 'he'. Never by a name, it's always 'he or him'.

"Please tell me what's going on in that head of yours." I pleaded.

"I want to be able to help you."

He shaked his head. "No, he can't have you."

"He can't take that away from me too." He said.

"He can't, I won't let him." He whispered.

<<<(Saerans P.O.V)>>>

Another day with Y/n. Another day with them. I don't mind Ray. He's a good guy. Only I fear my third personality. I know what Unknown is capable of. I don't want Y/n to get hurt. He's been nothing but nice to me.

I sighed as I at my breakfast. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Y/n is such a kind person.

I nodded. "I'm fine."