Tyler Galpin: Born to be a slave (Part 3)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Wednesday.

A/N 2: This is requested by
DylanVanpouckeIan_The_BanishedCorcorann • Gurasharktrans-fanboyA5PhantomYinamuF_Mizuki33WolfytheMagnificentkimkittensamaRiddleHearts20kyorengaAFruityTeenager69elisabetiA1sam194627Fuk_ThatThatsSoMetalDilf_Fucker69  • moniemonieyahTheoreoChildUwUOne_SIMP_SocietyDemonWolf364846KimManseHeiBlackWolfAdrianCreBerri_readslyanavastia2004OfficialKanrojiKermit_KingNixi_thebeloved iWasNeverHere888

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V.)>>>

I woke up rudely by shouting people from down stairs. I could recognize the scream from miles away. It was Tyler. Without any doubt I jumped out of bed.

Not caring that I was still in my pajama's I rushed down stairs. To my horror I saw people standing in the hall with guns pointed at Tyler. He was surrounded and taser sticks were used to keep him on the ground.

"Tyler!" I shouted and I ran to him. "Y/n!" He looked at me and tried to run to me, only to be given a shock and he let out a painful scream.

"Stop it! Stop hurting him." I cried out and I pushed everyone aside. I kneeled next to Tylers shaking body and put my arms around him.

"What is doing on?" I growled angrily. "Why are you hurting him?"

The policeman opened a sack and threw a girls head on the floor. It was cruelly ripped off the body. "The monster has striked again."

"No no, it wasn't me." He whimpered in pain. "Tell him Y/n." He looked at me pleadingly. Tyler was holding on to me like his life depened on it. 

It was breaking my heart so I quickly nodded. "Yes it couldn't have been Tyler. He's under my control. He can't kill without my permission."