Saeyoung '707' Choi: Happy birthday (Part 2)

A/N 1: Warning, slight smut ahead.

A/N 2: This character comes from the game: Mystic Messenger.

A/N 3: This is requested by elisabetiA1 and DaddyJihoon

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

It was already evening. I had an amazing day. We did all kinds of cool things.

Yoosung demanded I would played a round of LOLOL with him, so I did.

I also drove a small round with my new car. It was a very expensive car. So I was almost afraid to use it.

I have danced in my new outfit on the music what came out of my new speaker.

Even though I already knew they prepared a suprise party, it was truly a surprise.

The only person who hasn't given me a gift yet is my own boyfriend, Saeyoung. Not that I need a present. Himself is a gift already. I'm truly lucky to be with such a lovely boy.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jumin came to me. "What a surpise, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You guys really surprised me."

"Alright you may drop the act, I know you already knew about the surprise party. Besides I knew you were awake while I carried you."

I sighed relieved. "Yeah okay, I knew." I admitted.

"But just because I knew doesn't mean I'm not surprised. I had no idea what you guys were up to." I said honest.

"And this is amazing. More then I could every wish for." I added.

Jumin smiled. "You deserved it."

I hugged Jumin. After we pulled away he left to talk with V.

"Are you happy?" MC asked while she aproached me.

I nodded. "Yes. Very happy."

She smiled. "I'm glad."

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Good, good. Me and Yoosung are dating, and me and Jaehee have a bakery together. So I can't complain." The small happy girl said.

"I can't complain either." I waved with the car keys of my new car.

She laughed and said: "Enjoy it, you deserved it."

I nodded and she left to be with her boyfriend.

<<<(Saeyoungs P.O.V.)>>>

Slowly it got later and later, and the party ended. Everyone went home, including me and my boyfriend Y/n. I could hardly wait to go home, knowing I still had a gift for him.

"What did you think about our party for you." I asked while we drove in Y/n's new car home.

Instead of answering he kissed me passionately. "I loved it. Thank you Saeyoung."

I smiled widely. "I still have a gift for you. You'll get when we're home. I hope you can wait." And I winked playful at him.

He looked with same kind of playfulniss at me. "Hardly." He teased me.

I laughed calmly, while inside I was super exited. 'I hope he likes it.'

After we arived at home, I told Y/n to stay in the livingroom. I quickly headed to the bedroom. I had hidden his present under the ground. I got the box from underneach a loose floorboard and put it on our bed.

I opened the box and gabbed the things what were in it. I put everything on and in me. "Holy shit, I look super sexy." I muttered while I twirled in front of the mirror.

Let's hope Y/n likes it.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I was getting curious when Saeyoung told me not to enter the bedroom. I wonder what plans he has.

After 10 minutes I heard my boyfriend call for me.

"I'm ready, you may come in!" He shouted.

I opened the door. What I saw there, made my jaw drop to the ground.

It was Saeyoung who was laying completely naked and dressed up as a neko on our bed.

He layed on his back, head over the edge of the bed and with his tongue out of his mouth.

He had cat ears on his head and on his neck he wore a cat collar with a small bell on it.

Around his naked crotch there was a red ribbon tied in a bow. He looked like a delicious present. All wraped up, only for me to unwrap it.

"Come unwrap me, daddy~" He said while biting his lip in a sexy way.

I couldn't form any words. I just stared lustfully at him.

He sat up and showing his bare ass, what had a cat tail butt plug in it, to me.

Saeyoung wiggled with his ass. He looked over his shoulder at me and gave me a seduceful smirk.

"Daddy, won't you play with me?"

"Oh, I will kitten..." I walked slowly at him, while I took of my shirt. He moaned at the sight of my bare abs.

"I will fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk until my next birthday."

That's a promise and I don't ever break promises.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Oh my god, poor 707. Not being able to walk for an entire year? That's just cruel author. (Author: Ya, I know. I'm cruel.😈)

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤