Winchester brothers: Not a monster (Part 2)

⚠ Warning: Swearing, slavery and abuse.

A/N: These characters comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: This is requested by
Roach_on_floor3035Dilf_Fucker69Kermit_KingSimplyFandomasticTheoreoChildUwURengoku_kyuguro_qwq_Call_Me_Mommy_kimkittensamaIgulak_the_bestRiddleHearts20AFruityTeenager69OkEuToCalmaWolfytheMagnificentEmiliWolf12MarrifahKhanCrowleyIsTheName

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Sams P.O.V)>>>

After almost 2 years of torture, abuse and rape, they thought it was time for me to serve a real master.

Of course I know almost all monsters want me and some would even give up a bodypart to have me. But it still surprised me when the strange man bid 5 million for me.

I looked shyly down, not daring to look my new master in his eyes. This was against the rules. I was taught very well what would happen if I break the rules.

After they dragged me down stage, he stopped the guards from beating me senselessly. This gave me a bit hope.

Whenever I thought he didn't look, I secretly glanced at him. It was a handsome man. I just hoped he was more merciful then the guards here.

As we got brought to the car by our new master I couldn't help but to shiver slightly in fear. Thankfully I wasn't alone in this hell. I still had my brother. I was extremely grateful that master decided to take Dean too.

A female vampire grinned at us and whispered something to our master. She bared her fangs and playfully bit at my direction. I flinched at the sudden movement.

"He's cute." She told master.

Our master only rolled his eyes and got in the driver seat.

We were put in the trunk. I couldn't see where we were going. Dean hugged me and tried to comfort me. Probably feeling my fear.

"We are going to get out here Sammy." Dean tried to look brave, but I deep down I knew he was just as afraid as I was.

After what seemed like forever the car stopped. The trunk opened and the female vampire grabbed me by my leash and threw me out of the trunk.

"Easy Leana." Master said.

She grabbed something from her bag. Two new shiny collars. "For you, Y/n. Or rather said for your new slaves."