Winchester brothers: Just a car (Part 2)

⚠ Warning: Heated stuff

A/N: This character comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: This is requested by SimplyFandomasticDemonWolf364846Tamashi_TODilf_Fucker69kimkittensamaMarshall_KnightGegabee

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Deans P.O.V)>>>

It feels really weird to park Y/n back into the garage again. Even though a few hours ago I didn't even know Baby was a guy, I feel a deep connection with him. I know it may sound bizarre, but it felt like I knew him for years. He was no stranger. He has been there for us when father left us, he was there when Bobby passed away, he was there every time we got our asses kicked and we needed an escape.

I sat on the driver seat, while the car was still in our living room. We were not sure yet how to move the car outside without destroying our entire home.

I slowly stroke the wheel. "Well I guess it's just me and you again Baby." Sam left with Castiel to find new ingredients. And I had no idea where Rowena went to.

"I'm sorry I called you a girl for all those years." I laughed when I said that. "You know you're really handsome as male." I whispered.

I feel like in this car I can be myself. I have known I'm not completely straight for a long time. But it's hard to express that. I had a small crush on Castiel, but that didn't work out. So now it's just me and Baby again. I frowned when I realized how pathetic it may seem. A lonely man sitting in his car, talking to it.

"I miss you." Of course the car didn't respond.

I sighed and turned on the music. I closed my eyes, silently humming to the music. Enjoying the warm feeling around me. The warmth grew and grew. Until it was so hot I opened my eyes and I saw two strong arms around and a smirking face dangerously close me.

"Baby?" I asked breathlessly. He just giggled and licked my ear. Causing a moan to escape my mouth, which only made his smirk grow more.

"Yea, it's me Dean. I missed you too." He teased me. I blushed when I saw the position we were in. He was completely naked, wrapped around me.

"H-how? You turned back." I said, sounding surprised. He shrugged. "I don't know. Do you mind?" And he look at me with those mischievous eyes.

Of course I didn't mind. I ran my finger over his soft and pink lips. With my other hand I touched his back all the way to his muscular chest.

"Cutie." He whispered in ear. "Did you know I've always wanted to know how you felt whenever you would bring another girl in my backseat." God, he was so sexy when he spoke like this. Like a raw engine.

"Y-yea?" My voice was dripping with excitement.

"I couln't help but to feel awfully jealous whenever you would touch them. You belong to me Dean!" He said a bit harshly, but I didn't mind.

"Just like I belong to you and your brother! We are ment to be together forever." He grabbed my hand and placed them around his neck. With my fingertips I felt the top of the scars of the marking me and Sam left on him.

"You feel that Dean?" He said with a tone of dominance. "The proof of our love."

Everything was so high, that I wasn't thinking straight. The urge to kiss him was so strong that I couldn't hold back anymore. As soon as my lips touch his he kissed back with so much passion. I deepened the kiss eyes. It was so perfect. The sparks flew through me. With his tongue he asked permission to enter my mouth. I teased him by not granting him permission. The sound of annoyance which came out of him, caused me to smirk smugly.

His hands went to down my back to my ass and he grabbed it. This instantly wiped the smirk of my face and I gasped. He took that chance and slipped his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance. He won of course. He explored my wet mouth. Teasing my tongue with his.

'Damn for a car, he sure knows how to kiss.'

With his hands he touched my body. His hands went slowly underneath my shirt, taking it off. He broke the kiss for a second because we needed air. I was panting like I just ran the marathon.

His lips attacked my neck, sucking and biting it. I was 100% sure it would leave marks, but I didn't care. "You marked me, now it's only fair I get to mark you." He said against my skin while I felt him grinning.

"F-fuck~ Baby~" I moaned when he found my sweet spot. My nails scratched his back, causing him to moan silently too.

"Yea~ Dean. Just like that."

"Dean~ Oh Dean!" He moaned. God I love the way he says my name.

"Dean!"

"Dean!!"

"DEAN!!!"

My eyes flew open. My body was completely covered with sweat. I was still sitting in the Impala. I gasped and looked wildly around me. It was Sam who was looking at me weirdly.

"Yo man? You good? You were making all of these weird noises in your sleep."

"What? Uhh, yea sure. I'm fine." I wiped the sweat of my forehead, slightly embarrassed. I just had a hot dream about my car.

"Just had a weird dream." I said as innocent as possible.

Sam looked suspicious to me, but decided not to comment on it further. "We managed to get the ingredients we need. We can do the spell again."

I nodded. "Give me a few minutes, I'll be right behind you." Sam agreed and thankfully left.

Dammit, it was just a dream and the car was still just a car. I sighed deeply when I looked down at my pants who had now a very noticeable bulge in them.

"God, I wish it was not a dream."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone,

I know this is leaning more towards a Dean imagine, but like since it's technically Sams car too, I feel like they should at least share.

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1099  ✦  21.10.2022