Winchester brothers: Just a car

⚠ Warning: Hints towards a poly relationship. No brother incest though (that's gross), more like the brothers are going to share you.

A/N: These characters comes from the show: Supernatural.

______

Imagine that when Rowenas spell goes wrong it accidentally hits Deans precious car, turning it into a more human form. It turns out the impala, isn't what brothers expected it to be.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Sams P.O.V)>>>

I knew we never should have asked Rowena over to help capture Lucifer. One of her spells went wrong and flew against the Impala. This is when hell broke loose. Dean instantly ran over to the car.

"Baby? Are you okay?" He petted the car in a comforting way. I mentally facepalmed. Honestly he's so obsessed with the car, I sometimes think he's going to marry it.

Dean turned furious to Rowena. "How dare you! You could have hurt her." Rowena huffed. "It's just a car."

This caused him to be offended. "Just a car? This car has saved our asses many times. She is our everything. If you dare to hurt her, you die." He threatened Rowena.

She threw her hands up in defends. "Okay chill."

I watched Dean amused while he cooed our car. "Is she okay?" I asked with a sly grin on my face. He rolled his eyes at me and slapped me on the back of my head.

"Shut up!"

"Baby is the only thing we have left from dad. You know that." He added in a whisper. Of course I knew it was a sensitive point for Dean. Not knowing what to say I just walked to Dean and hugged my older brother.

"Come on man, let's get a beer and then try the spell again." Dean nodded an followed me inside.

<<<(Deans P.O.V)>>>

We tried to do the spell again, but Rowena used most of the ingredients on the first try, which failed miserably. Thankfully she didn't scratch Baby, or else heads would defiantly roll.

I sipped on my cold beer when we heard a weird sound coming from the garage. Like a loud bang. My first thought was: 'Is Baby okay.' I dropped the bottle in my hand and ran to where the sound came from. Sam followed me quickly.

When we opened the door of the garage the spot where the car should be was empty. "BABY?! Where is my car?!" I shouted, absolutely horrified by seeing the empty spot.

"You called Dean?" A mysterious male voice came from behind me. With a shift turn I turned around, seeing a half naked man in front of me. He wore the black pants Sam left in the trunk yesterday.

I had to admit he was hot as hell. But that didn't take away the fact that my car was gone and a random dude stood there instead.

"Who the FUCK are you?!" Steam came out of my ears. "And WHAT have done you to my baby!?"

The man just smirked at my tantrum and placed his hand on his heart. "I'm hurt Dean. You don't even recognize me."

"Baby? Are you our car?" A voice which came from behind the strange man said. It was Sam who stood there with his mouth wide open.

The man slowly clapped in a sarcastic way. "Congrats Sammy, I guess you really are smarter than your brother."

"That's bullshit." Not believing a word baby brother said. This caused the man to chuckle and he slowly turned around. Showing his back where our initials were carved in his shoulder.