Joey Tribbiani: The one with the spoiled brat (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the show Friends.

A/N 2: This is requested by
Dabisimp126Mark56802aidensloafGegabeekimkittensamaloverboyofyourssimphO3BellaGranger16chaospronec0smic_k8ngOfficialDeadHeadIlikeFluff7honeylust82711moniemonieyah

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

<<<(Joey's P.O.V.)>>>

"I can't believe you are going on a date with Rachels brother."

I shook my head. "It's not a date." Right?

"We're just going to get something to eat, as thank you for helping us."

Rachels entered the room with a shocked look on her face and shot me a disapproving look. "You're going out with my brother and that is what you're wearing?"

I shrugged and looked down. "What is wrong with this?" I wore my usual knicks sweater.

"Oh darling, you don't know my brother. He spends around 10 thousand dollars on his hair alone every week." Did she just say my clothes weren't good enough?

Now she mentioned it, I did remember that the last time he was here, his clothes looked super expensive. I put my hands in my pockets. The truth is that I didn't have anything more fancy. I didn't earn a lot of money, actually the most money I got was from Chandler. Thankfully Ross saved my ass.

"I think he's looks fine."

"Thank you..." Before I could say anything more a heard the sound of a big car stopping on the street. I peaked from the window it was blue Ferrari. Probably worth more than both of our apartments.

After a few minutes we heard a soft knocking on the door. I opened and my mouth fell once again open. I expected a super expensive look, instead a very casual guy stood in front of our door. He wore a loose sweater and a pair of tight pants.

"You ready?" Y/n asked.

I blinked a few times and then quickly replied. "Yes sure, I though we were going to meet at Central Perk?" And I grabbed my coat.

He scoffed. "I'm not taking you there. That's for the norma..." He paused for a second. Probably not trying to offend us. "Anyway we're going to The Golden Goose. I pay so I pick the place." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Oh The Golden Goose, I've always wanted to eat there. It's a 5 star restaurant." Phoebe squealed excitedly.

I said goodbye to my friends and they wished me luck. Before we could go, Rachel just couldn't help herself.