Katsuki Bakugou: Sick hedgehog

A/N 1: This character comes from the anime: My Hero Academia (Bnha).

A/N 2: What your quirk is doesn't matter. It's up to you.

A/N 3: This is requested by Asta_senpai

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Imagine that Bakugo has catch a cold and the reader takes care of him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I headed to UA after Mr. Aizawa called me. Appearly they had a sick hedgehog, they didn't want to deal with. So I had to pick him up.

It's been 2 years since I've been there. I gratuated 2 years ago at UA and became a fulltime hero.

I entered the school. Immediately students started gossiping about me. I heard a lot of whispers and gasps. Did I forgot to tell that I was quite popular. I was one of hot guys, who everyone had a crush on or wants as there friend.

Suddenly someone bummend into me. "H-hello Y/n." It was Izuku. One of my friends back when I was still on this school.

"Hello Izuku. It's a while ago, isn't it? How are you?"

He blushed slightly and gave me a shy smile. "G-good."

I always supected him to have a crush on me. Before I could say something, Mr. Aizawa came running ro us.

"Mr. L/n, thank god your here. Bakugo is breaking everything down."

I hurried behind Mr. Aizawa as he leads the way. There Bakugou was shouting and making small explosions with his hands.

My eyes widend from shocked when I saw him. He looked horrible. I almost didn't recognized him. He was pale, his hair was a mess, his clothes where crooked.

"Kat?" I called out to my boyfriend.

He turned to me. "Y/n?"

I quickly hugged. After I calmed him down. I studied him carefully. My eyes only widened more what I saw. Bakugou looked like a dead man. He looked horribly pale. I layed my hand on his. It wasn't warm like usaually, no it was cold. I touched his forhead, that on the other hand was heated up like the temperature in the desert.

"Kat are you alright?" I asked worried.

"No he's not. He looks like he has been to hell and back, literally." Recovery girl said.

I agreed with her. He looked like a dead man. "Can't you treat him?"

She shaked her head. "No, not unless he calms down."

"Come on Kat. Let's go home. I'll take care of you." I tried to get him to with me.

He just glared around him. "You have fever. You are sick. You need to go home." I said.

"Sick? I'm not..." He began on to be cut of by himself.

'hatsuuuuuuu' 'hatsuuuuuuu' 'hatsuuuuuuu' He sneezed.

I smirked and said. "Bless you. Three times is a lucky charm."

He glared only harder at me.

"Come on. Don't be so angry. I'll help you." I said.