Lucifer Morningstar: Heaven

A/N: This character comes from the show: Lucifer.

A/N 2: You are an Endless named Desire (A.K.A Y/n). You're the brother of Death, Destiny, Destruction, Despair, Delirium and Dream (A.K.A Morpheus).

A/N 3: This is inspired by the song: 'Heaven' from Julia Micheals

______

Imagine that Lucifer was God's favorite angel. Always obedient and good, the perfect son. That was until he met you, a sinner and oh my... you are such a bad influence.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Lucifers P.O.V)>>>

I still remember the first time I saw him. He was perfection in every way. So beautiful and handsome. I was not suppose to have feelings, but God, my heart skipped at least a thousand beats. Whenever I asked father about the mysterious male. He only told me to stay away from him. I just could not, call me a sinner, but I could not ignore the burning lust inside me whenever I thought of him.

~

Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace

~

I couldn't help but to call out to him whenever father wasn't around. When he was busy taking care of the apes he calls humans, I sneaked away. Y/n was always waiting for me in the same place. There he stood, with that smug smirk on his handsome face. Making me want to kiss him right there.

"Hello love..." He grinned at me. Two little words and I'm already weak at the knees.

"Hello Desire." He rolled his eyes at this. "You know I dislike that name. It makes me sound so sinful." Of course I knew that, I just liked the sinful name more.

"I prefer Y/n." I slowly nodded while I walked to him. "Alright, Y/n. What you want to do?"

He laughed. "How should I know? You called for me, remember?" This was true. How badly I wanted to deny it. I could not resist him.

~

All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything, everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again

~

I slowly walked to him. He was watching me every move, looking at me with those beautiful, yet sinful eyes. I ignored the sexy tongue who licked his soft lips while he practically undressed me with his eyes.

"You know what I want..." I whispered in his ear. "You have always known."

He chuckled. "Of course I know Samael. But I want to hear you say it."

Slightly ashamed of my desire I remain silent. I leaned closer to him instead. Just as our lips were about to touch he put a finger against mine, pushing me away.

"Huh? I couldn't quite hear you."

I let out an annoyed growl. The worse part is that I know he enjoys every minute of it.

"I want you. I desire you."

~

No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you

~

That was the moment I started making mistakes. I knew he is trouble, I knew I should stay away from him, but I just could not. Father betrayed me, by loving the apes more than me. And now he forbids me to see the man I love?

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it when dad locked Y/n away somewhere. Saying how he was protecting me. Bullshit if you asked me. I thought he just doesn't want me to be happy, while deep down I knew Y/n is bad news. But it's like an addiction, you know it's toxic, yet you can't seem to get enough.

~

You don't realize the power they have
Until they leave you and you want them back
Nothing in this world prepares you for that

~

To take my revenge on dad for locking away the man I love, I flew down to the Garden of Eden, to the creatures he loves so much. I disguised as a snake to tempt Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. I knew dad would be furious when he finds out, but truth to be told, I couldn't care less. I didn't care if I would be cast out of heaven, I just wanted to see my love again.

"Tskkkk... That's such a naughty thing to do... Tempting Eve like that..." That voice I could recognize out of thousands.

"Desire... How?" Were the first things I managed to sputter. He smirked and shook his head.

"Did you really think the old man could cast me out? I'm an Endless. Just as powerful as God."

Without any second doubts I jumped into his arms and slammed my lips against his. While our lips moved against each other, he slowly took off my clothes. I returned the favor by taking of his, never breaking the heated kiss.

There, in the Garden of Eden we sinned and I didn't regret a single moment of it.

~

It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you

~

Afterwards I was cast out of heaven for my sins, as I expected. However I didn't care, because Y/n went with me to hell. I changed my name to Lucifer and decided to start a new life. A sinful life.

I didn't miss heaven, I didn't miss my siblings. As long as I had him, I was happy.

He is my heaven.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 948    13.02.2023