Tyler Galpin: Clingy (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the Netflix show Wednesday.

A/N 2: This is requested by Aarmaufannumber2DaddyZawa_HoemeowsavvyThatsSoMetalkyorengaWolfytheMagnificentOne_SIMP_SocietyelisabetiA1Dilf_Fucker69whossjasmineekimkittensamalyanavastia2004HeiBlackWolfalicetheneverlandsmsp162Moostache_boiiDemonWolf364846IdEkWhAtImDoInG-_-gvcciflameOfficialKanrojibabyrayogKermit_King

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

After 4 months dating, me and Tyler have offically mated a few days ago. I couldn't be happier with a mate like Tyler. He's so sweet and cute. I just couldn't wait to tell my parents.

"Mom, dad!" I shouted as soon as I saw them.

"I have some great news to tell you guys!" I nearly screamed from excitement. I grabbed Tylers hand and dragged him with me.

"Oh hello honey. We have something to tell you too." Mom smiled sweetly at me.

Before I could say anything more dad grabbed my hand and pushed me towards a young girl.

"Sweetie meet Julia. A fine omega wolf from the Blackwood pack. Daughter of the leader. We think you two would be a great match."

I looked confused and hurt at them. "W-what do you mean?" Tyler stood next to me, slightly glaring at the girl.

"She will be your mate, we already agreed to it with the other leader." My parents told me.

"What!? B-but. I already have a mate." I grabbed Tylers hand and put my arm around his waist.

"Mom dad, meet Tyler. My mate." I planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You mated me to a someone who already has a mate?!" Julia cried out.

They ignored her. "Did he mark you?" Dad checked out my neck.

I quickly lifted my shirt and showed the clawmark. "Yes."

This caused them to sigh relieved. "Good, no offical werewolf bite mark..."

"Don't worry honey, he's still available." Mom said to Julia. She suddenly went from angry to happy again and instantly moved closer to me. "We are going to have so many cute pups." She gave me a playful wink, which made me want to puke.

I heard Tyler lowly growling. He was panting heavily and his fists were clenched.

I quickly moved away from Julia and put my arms even tighter around my boyfriend. "No, we won't. I love Tyler. He is my mate."

My parents glared at the boy next to me. "He's not even a werewolf."

I tried to convince my parents that I didn't want to mate with some random girl. It had no use though. They already made up their mind.

Tyler shot one last glance to my parents before he ran of.

"Tyler?!" I cried out, and I ran after him.

As I followed him to the forest I noticed pieces of clothing shattered on the ground. The footprints changed to paw prints. This does not predicts anything good.

"Tyler? Honey?"

It wasn't hard to find him, all I had to do is follow the path of destruction. Trees were marked with claw marks, some small bushes were ripped out of the ground.

I frowned deeply when I saw the boy I love in his Hyde form destroying the trees. I slowly walked to the monster. "Tyler? Try to relax baby. I'm not going to mate with her, I promise."

He turned angrily to me and within seconds I was lifted of the ground and pinned against a tree.

"I-it's me." I managed to sputter as he was slowly suffocation me. I clawed at my neck. I don't know why or how, but I could feel myself wolfing out. It was not even full moon or night time. Maybe it was survival mode.

I let a loud howl and kicked the Hyde of me. We stared at each other. Ready to rip each others throats out. I bared my fangs and did a few steps forwards.

'You want do this the old fashioned way?' I thought while I let out a growl.

Back in the old days, alpha's would win omega's by hunting them down, fighting off any other alpha's and force mating them. This way they showed that they were strong.

Now I'm an alpha but I'm not a rapist. Never the less I could feel the blood pumping through my body. Some sort of primeval instinct took over.

Tyler growled back. 'You wanna play, little omega? Let's play.' I jumped on him with claws out.

I made sure not to hurt him too much. But Tyler needed know he belongs to me, and I belong to him. That he is my mate and not some random chick.

We fought for awhile. I gained the upperhand by kicking him on the ground and I shrank my teeth in his neck. It was the mating spot, a place in the neck which shows true dominance.

Tyler let out a painful growl and slowly started to calm down. He turned back into his human form and let out a wince.

I was still in my wolf form on top of him. "You win." He whispered. "I'm yours."

I let out satisfied growl. "Please don't leave me for another..." He silently begged.

I could feel myself changing back. "I would never pretty boy."

"You are mine."

I teasily rolled with my hips, after I saw in what position we were in. He bit his lip to prevent a moan from leaving his throat.

"I guess I need to remind you, to who I belong." He just let out a whimper when those words left my mouth.

"Yes please."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other stories too)

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 979  ✦  13.02.2023