Dean Winchester: Always about the angel

A/N: This character comes from the show: Supernatural.

______

Imagine that you, a low life demon, lives with the Wincesters in the Men of Letters bunker. During your stay the brothers has become rather fond of you, one of the two even a bit more than the other.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

"I think I love him."

Wait what? Him? Who is this him? 

I was walking towards the bathroom to clean myself after a workout and I just couldn't help to overhear Sam and Dean talking. I know I should not be eavesdropping. I know I should just have walked by and pretend I didn't hear anything, it's just that my curiosity got the best of me. 

"Why him Dean?" 

"I don't know okay? It's not like I choose what my heart wants." I heard Dean frustrated groaning. 

"Okay okay, chill brother. Are you planning on telling him?" 

Dean sighed sadly. "No..." It came out almost as a whisper. "Why not?" 

"You know why, he's incapable of love Sam." 

Who could they be talking about? 

"He's just so handsome and surprisingly sweet for a non-human." I could almost hear Dean swooping over this mysterious male. 

"But every time I think he may have something for me too, something else happens what gives me the doubts. He can be pretty blunt and vague. I can never seem to read that boy." 

"And you know, with him being incapable of love, I don't think he could possible feel something for me." Now Dean just sounded sad and desperate. I would almost feel sorry for him, if it was not for the pang of jealousy for his crush. 

I heard them moving in the room so I knew this was my sign to run before they figured out I was eavesdropping. As I ran away towards the bathroom I accidentally bumped into Castiel. 

"Sorry." I instantly said, while I helped him back on his feet. Then it hit me. I looked at the brown haired angel, anger and sadness overtook me. 

'Of course, I should have known. Deans crush is Castiel. The perfect angel, soldier of God. His only flaw is that he has no human soul and can't love.' I thought to myself. 

"Sorry sorry" I repeated when I realized I was still holding his arm. "I got to go." And I sprinted away again. 

It was foolish of me to think even for one second Dean could have feeling for me. I was only useful while Sam had a demon blood addiction, so they could tap blood from me. Afterwards I don't know why they kept me, maybe they felt bad about using me as blood supply. It could certainly not be because of feelings. 

I touched my cheek and something wet came out of my eyes. I looked confused down. Of course I know what it was, it was just that I had no idea how I'm able to cry. Do I truly care about Dean? Enough for me to cry for him?

Speaking of the devil, the brothers approached me with a smile. "Hey Y/n..." But Dean trailed of when he saw the tears on my cheeks. 

"Are you okay?" He sounded really concerned. "Yea, just a naturally responds to the weather." I made up the excuse. 

They both looked at me weirdly, but seem to let it go. Instead Sam gave his brother a small push from behind towards me. Like he was encourage him to do something. 

"W-well, uhm... I've been having feelings for someone lately." He was acting really nervous, twitching with his feet, while looked down at the floor. And I had no idea why. 

Sam gave Dean another nudge. "So... I was wondering.." He slowly started. 

I sighed and wave casually, trying to make it seem like I don't care. "I know you like the angel, Dean. I heard you two talking in the room a few minutes ago." 

"W-what?" This seem to thrown them both of. 

"I don't really see why you have to go and tell me about it though?" Just another way to torture me maybe?

Neither of the brothers knew what to say at that moment so it was silent. I felt really awkward here, so I teleported away to my room. It hurts knowing I'm right about the angel, but it's probably for the best. 

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. As demon I don't need to sleep, but sometimes I still enjoy the warmth of the soft bed and the sheets around me. My peace was disturbed by a certain Moose who came storming in my room.

"Y/n! You got it all wrong. It is't Cas."

"I am telling you Samuel, he's talking about Castiel. It's always about the angel." And I rolled my eyes annoyed, trying to hide my jealousy. 

Sam just laughed and shook his head. "Seriously? Are you this clueless?" 

I looked confused at him. "What is that suppose to mean?" Which only caused him to laugh harder.

"Oh my god, could it be anymore obvious? It's about you Y/n. Dean is in love with you." I could not believe what he just told me. Dean would never pick me over an angel like Castiel, so I just huffed and turned around. 

"Yea right, in my dreams." I replied sarcastically. I shrugged and tried to wave it away carelessly while it stinged in my soulless body, knowing that Sam was just trying to make me feel better.  

He smiled softly. "I'm not lying Y/n. I know my brother best, so trust me when I tell you that he got a crush on you." 

"I don't love him anyway, so I don't care." This was a total lie, I just thought that if I would tell this to myself all the time the feelings would go away. After these words left my mouth I instantly regretted them after I saw Sam's frowning face, but I could not take them back. 

I heard something in the hall, but I couldn't see what it was. So I focused again on Sam. "You don't mean that." He tried to sound hopeful for his brother. 

"I'm a demon Samuel, the kind you guys hunt, you know. I'm the bad guy, I don't have a soul." It's just so weird, because I don't have a soul, I should also not have feelings, but I do. 

I somehow developed feelings for Dean and I hate it. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1132  ✦  02.02.2023