Castiel: Sins

A/N: This character comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: I'm not religious. So I'm sorry if I get some things wrong. In this story homosexuality is a sin. I'm unsure if this is true, but for the sake of the story it is.

A/N 3: Castiel still has his grace in this story.

______

Imagine that you are having a drink in a bar when you come across two brothers and a guy with no sense of humor.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

Here I was, slightly embarrassed at a gay bar. It was my first time here. A friend of mine said I should try it. I have been struggling with my sexuality for awhile now. At first I thought I was straight had a few years a relationship with a girl, when I found out that I find guys also attractive. It caught me off guard when I first had a crush on a colleague from work. He was handsome and had a crush on me too. It made me feel confused and I was unsure what to do with it. Anyway long story short, my girlfriend broke up with me for it and me and the guy didn't work out. So here I am single as a pringle in a gay bar.

I casually sipped on my drink when three guys entered the place. I studied them, they looked tired like they haven't gotten any sleep lately. They walked to me and sat next to me by the bar. "Three beer please." The tall guy said. The barman gave them a wink and nodded.

I secretly glanced to them. The guy in the brown jacket looked interesting. I wasn't sure what it was, but I felt some sort of weird energy coming from him.

After awhile I decided to make a bold move. I had no idea where the courage came from. I may also forgot to mention that I might already had some drinks, so that could be the reason. So I turned to the guy in the brown jacket.

"Hey Angel, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" And I send him a flirtatious smile.

He looked confused at me. "How did you know?" The two guys besides mentally face palmed.

"He's using a pickup line Cas." The smaller one of the two said. "We're sorry, but we're not here for that kind of stuff." The taller one said.

Oh... "Then why are you guys in a gay bar." They shrugged. "Business."

Double oh... "I might be able to help you. My name is Y/n." I introduced myself. "You are?"

The guy in the brown jacket said: "Castiel." And offered me his hand to shake. I took it and planted a kiss on it.

"Nice to meet you, Angel."

The tall guy coughed to gain my attention. "I'm Sam, and this is my brother Dean." I smiled kindly and shaked both their hands.

"Nice to meet you guys too."

<<<(Castiels P.O.V)>>>

I couldn't help but to wonder how the guy knew I was an angel. He must be a prophet of the Lord. I had to ask him later.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome. But then again, loving someone with the same gender as you is a sin. Besides I was a soldier of God, incapable of love.

I studied Y/n while he was talking to Sam and Dean. His lips moved so smoothly it gave me a weird, warm feeling in my chest. Something I never felt before.

'What is this feeling?'

After we recieved some information we needed from this kind but strange man, the brothers stood up and got ready to go home.

"You coming Cas?" I shooked my head. "You guys go ahead. I want another drink." They shrugged and left.

The truth is that I wanted to talk to this mysterious man.

"Hey." I started, this caused him to look at me. "Hey angel." He winked at me. I scratched the back of my neck. "Ye about that. How did you know?"

He looked confused at me. "What do you mean?"

I took his hand and dragged him with me outside. "Hey, where are we going?!" I stopped in a dark alley. He looked nervous at me. Suddenly lightning stroke, showing my wings.

Y/n gasped. "Oh my... You really are an angel?" I nodded. "But you knew that already." Slightly confused why he was reacting this way.

"Jesus dude, I was joking."

"Funny that you mentioned it. Jesus is actually not a child of God, he's not one of my brothers." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

He looked at me like I had 3 heads. "What?"

I guessed from his reaction he had no idea were I was talking about. "So you're not a prophet of the Lord?"

"No dude, I'm just a random guy who wants to get laid."

Oh shit. I put two fingers on his forhead making him fall asleep. I watched him, laying on the floor. It was hard to believe he was not blessed by God in anyway.

He looked so peachful, laying there the way he did. So devine. Such a shame I had to wipe his memory.

The feeling in my chest returned. Only this time it didn't felt nice or warm. It hurted.

I sighed and picked him up. I teleported us back to the bar. I layed him just around the corner on the floor. I put my fingers on his forhead again and erased his memory.

I didn't understood why it hurted so much. I never even met this guy before. Why should I care?

I teleported to Men of Letters headquarters. "Hey Cas? Where have you been?" Dean said. I ignored the questions.

"I am having a weird feeling in chest, what is it?" They looked confused at me when I said that.

I quickly explained what I was feeling when I saw the h/c haired male. The brothers laughed. "I think you are in love."

What!? Impossible.

"Impossible, I'm an angel. I can't love."

Sam shrugged. "What you just described looks a lot like a crush."

I started to panic slightly.

'Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1092  ✦  16.10.2022