Newt Scamander: Niffler ships it

A/N: This character comes from the movie: Fantasic beasts and where to find them.

______

Imagine that the reader who works for the ministry of magic has the task to find out if no-majs know about magic. There he meet Newt, only Newt is too shy to say anything so Niffler decides to help him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I was walking on the streets of a muggle city. I think it's called New York, but I'm not sure. Anyway there has been rumors at the ministry of magic that a no-maj knows about magic. Ridiculous of course.

Nevertheless I was send to New York to do research.

I was muttering to my self how I would rather have an other job as a man bumped into me. "I'm so sorry sir." I said to the man.

"No it's all my...." And he trailed off as he stared with open eyes at me.

I waved in front of him. "Um sir? Your briefcase." I handed him his case back.

"Oh right sorry." Suddenly the briefcase opened and a niffler came out.

Before he could escape I grabbed him. "Where are you going little guy?"

I petted the creature and it relaxed. "You know what that is?" The man asked suprised.

I nodded and show him my ministry of magic badge.

The man nodded. "W-well I-I got to go." He said after I gave him his niffler back.

And he hurried away. "Strange." But I shruggered it of me.

<<<(Newts P.O.V)>>>

My face was burning bright red. 'Merlin, he was gorgeous.'

The niffler look at me. "What?" I said. I put him on my shoulder and walked to Queenies and Tinas house where Jacob was waiting.

I quickly arived and entered the house.

"Newt! You're back." Tina trew her self at me.

I simply stood there awkwardly as she hugged me. The niffler jump off my shoulder abd sat on the table. "Tina let go of the poor man." Queenie said.

Tina nodded and giggled. "Is she drunk?" I asked.

Queenie nodded. "I'm sorry for that."

I nodded too. And sat down on the couch. I was think about my handsome man who I met on the way here. It kinda makes me sad that I'll probably never meet him again.

Niffler came laying next to me and I petted him as I thought about the mysterious guy.

Tina went to bed. Leaving only me, Jacob and Queenie. Queenie looked at me. "What's his name?" She asked.

I looked confused at her. "Of the handsome man you met on your way here."

I looked annoyed at her. "Please don't read my thoughts."

"Sorry. It makes it easier when you're sad."

It was silent for awhile. "I don't know." I said as I broke the silence.

"Huh?" Queenie asked.

"I don't know his name." I said sadly as I petted Niffler who was making a sad noice.

"You don't even know his name?"

I shooked my head. "He was beautiful. His e/c eyes and h/c hair what danced in the wind." I said slightly lovestruck.