Lucifer Morningstar: Me bi? Impossible!

A/N: This character comes from the show: Lucifer.

______

Imagine that Lucifer struggles with his feelings. Lately he has lost intrest in woman. He thinks he might be bi. The reader comes help him with figuring it out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Lucifer P.O.V)>>>

I was sitting in my club, deeply thinking about what happend lately. I've felt something change, woman don't intrest me as much as they used to. At first I found it scary and strange. So I talked to Linda about it.

~~~Flashback~~~

Here I sat at Lindas office for an other session.

"I need your help." I admitted.

"What's wrong Lucifer." Linda asked.

I ran with my hand through my hair. "I don't know. Something weird is going on."

Linda was listening with full attention. "You see, I don't find woman so attractive anymore."

She looked confused at me. "What do you mean?"

"Last night I was with two hot chicks, but I just couldn't get it up."

"Hm, could it not just be one time thing."

I shaked my head. I thought about the other times girls just didn't turn me on.

"You know what the weirdest thing was? The other day there was this half naked male stripper. His abs were really showing and I found it really hot. Maybe I'm sick."

Linda started to laugh. I looked confused and hurt at her.

"Lucifer, you'er not sick."

I looked even more confused. "But what is it then?"

"Have you ever considered your self as bisexual?"

Me bisexual? The infamous Lucifer Morningstar, the playboy, the ladiesman, bisexual? Impossible.

I started to laugh. Only stopped when I saw Linda ment it. "But doctor that's ridiculous."

She shaked her head. "No it's not. It can be that your sexual preference change. There is nothing wrong with that."

I was silent for awhile. What if it really had changed? "What can I do about it?"

"Nothing. I would say try it out. You'll see that the weird feeling will go away."

"Thank you again, for nothing."

Before the doctor could say something I walked out of the room.

Me bi? Impossible!

~~~Flashback End~~~

I guess it wasn't as impossible as I thought. I really couldn't get it up anymore. It was really frustrating.

Maybe Linda was right. Maybe I should try it out.

<<<(Y/N P.O.V.)>>>

After a really stressfull week I decided to treat my self on a night out. I went to the first club I saw.

"Lux?" Never seen it before.

I entered the club. It was filled with loud music and dancing strippers. I walked to the bar.

"What can I get you handsome?" The lady by the bar asked.

"Suprise me." I said since I had no idea what to pick.

She nodded and poured some liquid from a red bottle in a glass. "There you go." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

This happens to me all the time. Girls trying to flirt with me. But you see I don't want a girl, I want a man.

I sighed as I scanned the dance floor. No hot guys so far, until I saw a extremely handsome man surounded by girls. Only he looked annoyed.

I saw it as my duty to help this guy, so I approached him.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. If you give me a moment." I said to the girls. After a couple of whines and complaines they left.

"T-thank you." The mysterious guy said. As he stared at me with open eyes. He almost drool over me.

"They are really annoying."

Jesus, this guy is really cute. I wonder what is name is?

<<<(Lucifers P.O.V.)>>>

I was surrounded by women I don't like. Don't get me wrong they were hot and all, it just didn't intrest me.

Suddenly I was approached by an extremely breath taking man. He was tall, had a great figure and looked really handsome.

My mind went blank. As he spoke to me. His voice felt like heaven.

"T-thank you." I could barely say.

He laughed. That was the most angelic sound I've ever heard. "You're cute." He said.

I instantly started to blush a bright color red. "You're into guys?" I asked.

He nodded. "Gay as fuck, as my mom used to say." And he laughed again.

"And you?" He looked with his beautiful e/c eyes at me.

I shuggered. "Not sure. Bi curious I suppose. I've always been into girls, however lately something changed. I started liking guys too. It kinda confused me." I admitted.

No idea why, but I felt like I've known this guy like forever. I don't even know his name and I started telling him stuff I don't usually share.

"Um, what's your name?" I felt silly asking it.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm Y/n."

I rolled my eyes at the 'god' part. Why does everyone always need to involve dad in there busniss? However I smiled when I heard his name. It was very a special and rare name. Very beautiful too.

I offered him my hand. "Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar."

Instead of shaking it he planted a kiss on the top. Causing me to start blushing. He chuckled when he saw my blush.

"Lucifer hè? Like the devil?" I nodded. "Exactly." He hummed.

"Alright little devil. You said you were bi curious right?"

I nodded. "How about I help you? Then you can see if you bi or not."

I though about it. I guess the best way to find out it to try it, so I said yes. "How are you going to help me?" I asked.

He laughed. "Like this." He grabbed me by my collar and slammed his lips on mine. I didn't react immediately because of the shock, however after a few seconds I melted in the kiss and started kissing him back.

'Fuck.' I thought. 'He's such a good kisser.' I moaned as I felt his tongue asking permission to enter my wet cave. I let him enter and he didn't left one spot untouched. One of his hands were on my hips the other one was tugging on my hair, causing me to moan. He felt him smirk in the kiss as he tugged harder, causing me to moan harder. It felt like I was back in heaven again.

Unfortunatly the kiss ended because we needed air.

"And?" He asked panting.

"Yep definitely bisexual."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤