Jumin Han: Does Jumin Han is gay?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures/gifs used in this imagine!

A/N 1: This character comes from the game: Mystic Messenger.

A/N 2: You are part of the game. You have a route of your own and MC can choose that route.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Jumins P.O.V)>>>

I don't understand...

I don't understand why I'm feeling this way. Ever since MC joined us, she took a liking towarts Y/n and I can't help but to feel awful.

At first I thought it was because I was jealous of him. I though that I wanted to be MC love intrest. However a few days ago I caught myself on having a crush on Y/n. I was jealous of MC instead of Y/n.

Now I think about it, it does makes sense. I mean everytime I read those cheesy texts between those two I can't help but to picture it was me instead of MC who send those love texts to Y/n.

'Why can't it be me?' I thought as I was sitting on the couch with Elizabeth in my arms.

I stared at my cat. She was the closes thing I've ever got to a relationship. I'm always so busy, I hardly have time for boyfriends.

"Oh Elizabeth, tell me what to do." She only stared at me.

"I love him, but I don't know how to tell him that. Not that he'll ever love me back. No one could love me." My heart was breaking and I was crying from all the sadness anger and pain.

Elizabeth simply snuggled closer to me. "Why did he choose her? He hardly knows her. Hell, he hasn't even seen her in real life before." I muttered to my cat.

I didn't even bother to wipe my tears away. They simply kept falling on Elizabeths white fur.

"Mr. Han?" My assistant said. I didn't even realize she was standing in the doorway.

I quickly wiped my tears away and stood up. "What do you want?"

"Are you okay sir?" Jaehee asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I'm here to bring you these documents." She waved with a couple of papers in her hand.

I grabbed the papers from Jaehee and pushed her out of my house.

I layed on my couch again. Elizabeth jumped on my chest. I petted her fur softly.

I sighed. "My dear Y/n..."

"I would give everything for you to look at me the same away I look at you. Everything..."

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I've been in relationship for a couple of days now. Although I don't know if you can really call it a relationship. I mean I've never seen her before. Not that I care. I don't love her.

The only reason I said yes to this relationship, is because I father kept on pushing that I needed a girlfriend. But to be honest I don't want a girlfriend, if anything I want a boyfriend.

I can't let my parent know I'm gay, so I date MC as a cover up.

I sighed. My life is complicated and so messed up.

I decided to log in to the chatroom.

[Y/n has entered the chatroom]

MC: "Hi love."

Y/n: "Hi."

I kinda feel bad using MC like this.