Rodrick: Morning after

A/N 1: This character comes from the movie: Dairy of a Wimpy kid.

A/N 2: This is requested by JuniperJupiter5

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Rodrick's P.O.V)>>>

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them immediately again. I winked a few times. I had to make my eyes adjust to the light, what came from a crack in the curtains.

I turned around to see a naked Y/n laying next to me. The best view to wake up with, if I may add. Last night was like heaven on earth. He was gentle and sweet. And of course extremely handsome, but héy when isn't he? I guess I can say now that I'm no virgin anymore. I wanted to get up, but Y/n grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

"Y/n..."

"Yes love?" He asked sleepy.

"Can you let go of me?" I asked annoyed.

"Let me think about that. How about... No." He said grinning.

I growled. "Y/n, let go."

"No, I want to stay like this the rest of the day with you." It was a kinda cute, accually.

"Me too, my dear. But you know we can't." I mean I could stay like this for a hunderd years, yet I got responsibilities. I smiled.

"And why is that?"

"Because, we got school and I'm sure the others will get worried if we stay away. Besides that I'm hungry." Food is the best thing in the world. It's difintely better than $*x.

Y/n growled. "Can't you just stay a day home?" He asked hopeful.

"No Y/n that is not how it works. You think it's okay to skip class. Well I don't. Besides the other shall be worried sick if we don't get up."

"They can go to hell." He sneered. Oh right, Y/n doesn't have many friends. Everyone is afraid of him.

"Don't be like that and I'm still hungry." While we were arguing I heard some footsteps coming to the door.

"Hush, Y/n. Be quiet."

"Why, so the other won't hear us. I'm pretty sure they heard us last night, so there is no need to be quiet right now." He smirked cocky.

The door slammed open. A drunk Greg walked inside.

"Greg? What are you..." Y/n began.

"Holy motherfucker, my eyes! My poor eyes!" Greg yelled.

"Greg not so loud, your going to wake up the others." I said.

"I'm going to tell the others.
Rodrick slept with Y/n,
Rodrick sle..." Greg sang.

I trew a pillow at him. "Shut up." I said.

"Héy?" Greg said.

"Get out Greg or I will tell mom about your weekly sneakouts from school." I threated him.

That shut him up and he quickly ran away.

"Unbelieveble..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry Rodrick. Greg is drunk, he probably already forgot what he just saw."

I sighed. "Now let's go get some breakfast, becaus I'm starving."

I looked at Y/n with my best puppy eyes. I know he can't refuse when I use them. I hear him sigh and he opend his arms and said: "Fine, but you owe me a round two."

I stood up. "Deal, my love. Tonight it shall be you and I."

He smirked and nodded. "Okay, I'm going to hold you to that.

"I'm going to take a shower." I grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower.

I took of my clothes and stepped under the hot water. I really like showers. It feels so good the way the hot water flows on your body.

I hummed my favorite song and enjoyed my small moment of peace

Suddenly the door opened and a naked Y/n entered.

"Y/n!" I yelled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. I desperately tried to cover my private parts. What was ridiculous of course. I mean we had sex last night, so he saw all of me. Yet I couldn't help but to feel insecure.

"I changed my mind. I claim my round two now." He grinned at me.

"Y/n no. School remember." He entered the shower.

"Come on, love." He kissed my neck.

With those divine hands he touched my thighs. I moaned sofly. "It's not fair, you used you charms and you get everything you want."

He kissed passionately. I couldn't help it, I had to kissed back.

"I hate you." I said through the kisses.

Y/n chuckled against my lips. "I love you too."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

I hope you like it JuniperJupiter5. I'm sorry if it's a little bit too ooc. I'm sorry it took so long. It was hard to write because I've never seen the movie before.

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna